The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Gathering Prof Mod Question

I've been looking for a mod, for use with gathering professions, that gives me a warning in the middle of the screen when a yellow dot appears on the minimap. In other words, a second "heads up" that there is some stuff I can gather.

Anyone know of something like this? I searched through Curse and didn't see anything.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Gathering Prof Mod Question

get simpleminimap
    set the scale to something like 10.0
    make it half-transparent
    position it right in the middle of the screen

seriously... wtf.
    and I thought, I'd be lazy...

Re: Gathering Prof Mod Question

Besides a hud designed to give some variation of the map markers in middle of the screen, then you wont get anything remotely like that.
    There is no means to determine if near a gatherable node, only where you are relative to a node which may or may not be there.
    Gatherer has such a hud, along with Sexymap which can be used with Gathermate and Routes to form a suggested farming route.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.