Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Moments that made you glad you were a hybrid...

Anytime the raid is in deep shit and I pop the miracle button that is Divine Hymn. DM is totally a shadow priest tool not a healer one.
    'u get constant hit by ice shit from roof so you can travel instantly all across the room'

This was in Ulduar 25, and for what ever reason we lost focus and people started dying on the Freya trash.

On of the tanks die, next one to go is our druid healer,then some random dps from here and there. No one picks up the rampaging mob. I rebirth our healer, innervate him, go on all four, pop barkskinn taunt the mob. Resto stacks me up and uses his BR on the dead tank, stacks her up, she taunts it from me. I pop back to Owl form and we behave like its something we do every day, all day long :P

Our druidchannel was wild for a moment
    Khad
    Ipit, Finnish speaking 25 raiding guild on Lightbringer-EU is recruiting. Check our website for more info.

On my priest, as shadow, shielding the healer when adds come (BRD) and popping out of form to group heal.

As holy...once again in BRD, I was running with two feral druids. One was tanking, and we got extra mobs in. I went oom from spam healing the tank and the group. The tank went out of form and innervated me while the second feral (innervate was on CD) popped into bear, hit challenging shout, and we finished the pull
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Quote Originally Posted by Auroro
    or make DPS and Tanking Feral Druid work together.
    ^

i had to drop my feral tank gems to pick up feral dps

Quote Originally Posted by Panoramixe View Post
    Internet explorer, burn it.

i recently made guild application
    feral tank / feral cat / resto / boomkin / willing to respec application : )
    with list of my stat for every build
    who wouldn't take me?

In totc normal the other day. The healer didn't know the instance at all and died on second phase of the black knight and the tank went down quickly afterwards.
    I was able to pop bubble, divine sacrifice, taunt and then heal the dps that was tanking boss untill it died. Was pretty fun.
    (Retridin of course)

The thing that makes me most glad about playing druid is that I dont get bored the same way I´ve become playing my other toons.
    I´ve always played mostly resto, but varied my offspecc from being pure tank, lazerchicken, hybrid tank/kitty and now pure kitty.

Tools such as the ability to switch from dps to tanking, or being a lifesafer with rebirth or innervate is obviously cool, but not really unique for druids.

Oh, and the distinct spot druids have in lore makes it cool as well.

Deleted

I can change play style if I get bored, caster or melee or healing.
    So no need to reroll

at any point in a 5 man or if the boss is sub 20% in 10 man and the healer dies I just stop casting dps spells and start spamming LHW on the tank, usually saves the day and the crowd goes wild.

<3 being a hybrid

I still think there should be no "tax" on being a hybrid though... i cant dps and heal at the same time... the day that i can... is the day i think that this "tax" is valid

when i arenaed with my lock partner who gets insta smacked by the mage/shaman, then they go for me and i kill em both by using typhoon, dots, hots and burst... i felt good about myself afterwords

i are boomkin!