Warrior/Rogue for 2's

Hey guys. Me and a friend have an arena team and we play warrior rogue, me being the arms warrior.
    We have deadly gear only and seem to be stuck at 1200. Got any pointers?

We usually open on the healer and most of the times get him down, but the other times...
    One of our strats is to try to force trincket in a fear and then blind him.

I cant link armory cause we arent playing atm, but we r planning a come back.

All responses are welcome

Re: Warrior/Rogue for 2's

Make sure the warrior doesnt run out until the rogue has had a decent chance at sap, Also never let them open on you because you will get dominated after that.

EDIT: By you i mean your team, As in team warrior/rogue has to get the opener otherwise you start to lose.
    Because some players aren't looking for anything logical, like loot. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some players just want to watch the group fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshy
    warrior/rogue has to get the opener otherwise you WILL to lose.
    This

Ahh kk ty guys.
    U make a good point cause if he gets a sap and i charge imediatly we may even force the trincket from the beggining, having still left fear and blind and the stun lock for a future occasion.

Doing that, i will bladestorm after getting mortal strike and rend up on the target so i dont get CC'd and he'll put up cos for the same reason. The problem is that if the healer or whatever target we r on doesnt die then we r in trouble.

When that happens he usually keeps pressuring the healer and i intercept the other then charge/intervene back having a UA ready, 'usually'.

People mock our comp but i think its pretty viable :P

I would just try bursting the weakest target down. Have the rogue lock the target down and keep up wound while the warrior is bladestorming should kill most clothies/leather classes.

Dont give them any time just have your rogue sprint in stealth and when he is ready to sap run in on your mount and charge. Especially if you are only in deadly gear you cant survive very long so just charge pop every cd and try to get a kill.

With this comp I would suggest shadow dance daggers or maybe hfb because of rend+dw.

hmm i c, so forget mortal strike cause of the poison and just go all out with the bladestorm.

One of the hipotheses besides hfb would be me going prot for the extra stuns but i find the extra damage from arms to be more reliable than the locking from prot, and fun :P

We will in no time be able to buy furious gear i suppose and itll improve our gamplay.

Thx for the replys so far guys ^^