Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: I am the time traveller from Nov,8th 2004,can I take any message for the u then

I got another idea. *checks some lottorynumbers*

Tell me to bet on 02 - 09 - 13 - 15 - 16 - 25 - 27 on october 10th, 2009.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: I am the time traveller from Nov,8th 2004,can I take any message for the u then

Quote Originally Posted by hajomaro
    tell me to kill chuck norris now while hes weak
    Chuck Norris has never been weak. He roundhouse kicked his way out of the womb.

Put your life savings into Activison on the stock market. Like, everything. Even the change in the couch cushions.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Ugh? He's only going back to november, so you'll lose either way :P
    He would go to november of FIVE YEARS AGO, whereas those would be lotto numbers for October 10th of THIS year.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

rofl that'd be interesting "Hey dude! future you said bet on 02 - 09 - 13 - 15 - 16 - 25 - 27 on october 10th in 5 years!!!"

past zyron "lolwut?"

The Moonkin Repository
    Moonkin forums for beginners and experienced players alike
    Moonkin TTT Thread with Wrathcalcs
    Check it out, good stuff in there

Quote Originally Posted by Keile
    He would go to november of FIVE YEARS AGO, whereas those would be lotto numbers for October 10th of THIS year.
    Yeah, those stupid casual timetravellers never really get it, l2tt dude!

Deleted

Tell her he's not worth it

Quote Originally Posted by hajomaro
    tell me to kill chuck norris now while hes weak
    Omg how can u say chuck norris and weak in the same sentence and try to mean it ??? WATCH YOUR BACK HES COMMING FOR YOU NOW! TRY TO HIDE O WAIT HE WILL FIND YOU!

More like a challenge. Take these 10.000€ and tell the me : " ill give you this cash if you beat the crap out of Ghostcrawler and tell him to f****** man up and not listen to whiners" ;D

Or tell him to stop playing WoW and stick to RTW cause that will greatly improve his university.

Or if he doesnt care about that one tell him: Ok dude try not spend huge amounts of DKP like a nub. Save moar!

GO AND TALK TO HER YOU FUCKING COWARD.
    I agree...

...she moved away. D:

Actually, better idea. Give the past me a screengrab of this page.
    http://www.masslottery.com/games/megamillions.html

Quote Originally Posted by Aluana
    btt: go to blizzard HQ and ask them politely to stop nerfing paladins or else
    Probably the worst use of a time machine ever.

Re: I am the time traveller from Nov,8th 2004,can I take any message for the u t

Let's see.... November of 2004?

Well, when you go back, send an ingame mail to WalkingGhost of Bleeding Hollow on October 15th, 2007.

Have it read the following:

"The Amazing Race isn't worth it. Go eat something or else."

.....I'm going to need to include something that no one else would know.

Include "The Rose is an Eclectus."

If you ensure that I receive this message on that date, I will give you money.
    -----+-- [Thaddius] ++++++++

Just because you are unique, does not mean you are right.
    Ðoser of Illidan

this message:
    She's a slut and will fuck you over once you know her better, stop seeing her.

10+ Year Old Account

Don't roll an Alliance Dwarf hunter, Horde Troll warrior instead. And probably something to the effect of "Bet 1 million dollars that Obama wins the election."
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Tell him I'm not giving him any advice until my future self gives me advice first.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyron
    I got another idea. *checks come lottorynumbers*

Tell me to bet on 02 - 09 - 13 - 15 - 16 - 25 - 27 on october 10th, 2009.
    You lose! Good day, sir!

One thing I'd be certain of; somehow convince Blizzard a research assistant with a bachelor's in Marine Biology is probably not fit to lead the developement team.
    A voice replied...

"Not by the hair on my Wrynny chin chin."

And then Varian Chintercepted Garrosh's cast, then sliced the orcs head off. 24 hours later he was found riding Deathwing over Orgrimmar, burning the city to the ground, laughing maniacally.

Don't any of you know anything about Einstein's work? Time Travel isn't possible
    The only way to travel backwards in time is to travel faster than the speed of light, which we all know is impossible because of E=mc^2
    As you increase the energy of a system, it does not increase the systems speed when you are at nearly the speed of light (99.9999999% for example), it only increases the mass of the object.
    l2physics

Re: I am the time traveller from Nov,8th 2004,can I take any message for the u t

dont hide the coke in the cats butthole

Quote Originally Posted by Sonipal
    Don't any of you know anything about Einstein's work? Time Travel isn't possible
    The only way to travel backwards in time is to travel faster than the speed of light, which we all know is impossible because of E=mc^2
    As you increase the energy of a system, it does not increase the systems speed when you are at nearly the speed of light (99.9999999% for example), it only increases the mass of the object.
    l2physics
    Well like, duh, dude. We like, totally already know this stuff. Gosh. You sound like you're in, like, K-1, or something...
    A voice replied...

"Not by the hair on my Wrynny chin chin."

And then Varian Chintercepted Garrosh's cast, then sliced the orcs head off. 24 hours later he was found riding Deathwing over Orgrimmar, burning the city to the ground, laughing maniacally.