time to stack armor pen?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Lemongreente

As the title of the subject says, Im wondering if I should start stacking +20 armor pen gems. right now I have a great amount of str gems stacked so far. If it is time to start stacking ARP gems, how many should I stack? Few, half of my gear, most, all?

Deleted

Re: time to stack armor pen?

stick with full str gemming, you are not even close to be stacking arp.

str > arp for fury untill you can reach the cap, with or without trinket proc.

actually I dont like just getting capped by trinket proc, aim for about 75%+ arp from gear. ( that is with arp gems ofc)

Still with str. Try to get another trinket btw such as Grim or Mjolnir. Your Victors Call is pretty much useless aside from the proc since you're most likely expertise capped even without. Pick up a Banner or Mirror to hold you over.

Yes sticking with STR is your best option the 20% to STR is very nice oppose to getting nothing from using armor pen jems plus the fact they did nurf it a little while back.

Once you get a grim toll type trinket, you'll be close to making the switch. But right now without it, there's no benefit in switching to armor pen. Also you really need to replace that expertise trinket. Just cause its item 232 doesn't mean it's good, cause you are wasting way too many item levels in your gear on expertise.

10+ Year Old Account

Oh my GOD please drop some expertise, that trinket is an absolute last resort for anyone in dire need of expertise, and the Use isn't briliant by any means

the trinket I had before was the Pyrite infusor trinket, so if its a better idea to use that for now, tell me. I still have that trinket

Quote Originally Posted by Newstart
    the trinket I had before was the Pyrite infusor trinket, so if its a better idea to use that for now, tell me. I still have that trinket
    Yes it's far better.