Combat Cooldowns UI

So I'm an Assassination Rogue at heart, but with 3.2 out and being a serious PVEer, I've jumped ship for Combat. One thing that's driving me crazy though is cooldown watching. It has been a month or so since I switched, and I am garbage at it, sometimes taking 30+ seconds to remember to use my cooldowns a second/third time.

I've noticed in videos that some Rogues have mods that show when cooldowns on abilities are about to end, but for the life of me, I can't find a good one. What mods do you guys use for this?

Deleted

Re: Combat Cooldowns UI

Personally, I use a thing called Coolline.

Its a bar that you can make as big as you want, and shows the CDs as large pics of the icon scrolling towards the 0 mark, at which point it gets bigger then fades, catching your attention.
    Ill see if i can fish up a pic.

Deleted

Found a pic, its a bit big and on my Priest bit you cna see it

Bottom left, between the chat box and grid.

I've found OmniCC useful too as it has a countdown on the icon of the ability, so that's quite useful

PowerAuras.

ive used couple of things in the past, Forte Xorcist is quite good, works somewhat like coolline but shows buff duration also and debuff duration on bosses
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva
    He's saying you are wrong lol. If you were a comedian I'd come to your shows so I could throw bread at you.

Quote Originally Posted by kaell
    I've found OmniCC useful too as it has a countdown on the icon of the ability, so that's quite useful
    OmniCC and a good eye is all you need, really.

Coolline is awesome. You can resize it, adjust font size and transparency, borders, etc.
    I use it in conjunction with OmniCC. OmniCC shows the countdown on the skill button, while coolline gives me a spatial representation.

Uther- Our bads are better than your bads.

I personally don't use one, though coolline will do the job. It helps a bit keeping up with a tricks rotation and your other CD's.

addon: Cooldown buttons, customized with button facade.

@ proioxis, wut addon ur using for health bars?