Been M.I.A. HELP!

Hey guys I've been M.I.A. for about 6+ months now. I'm trying to get back into everything but I've missed a lot. I hate looking like an idiot and there's a lot to sift through on the main pages besides the F.A.Q. and Rawr stuff, can some of the people who frequent these forums hook me up with some links to the latest pertinent info for Enhance Shammies so I can get re-educated ASAP? DPS-BIS gear enchants etc. any help would be awesome

Re: Been M.I.A. HELP!

In before lock. The FAQ covers spell priorities and gemming/enchant priorities, if you have an actual specific question not already answered there please ask it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I pity people who have gotten so insensate to disrespect and abuse from repetition that they have elevated being jaded to a virtue.

Yar, I'd be glad to help...

...but what Fornaw said.

Saus,

Not a lot has changed since the last time you were here. Wowhead still has the BiS gear. PvE wise, nothing really substantial is different. PvP wise we're very competitive because of some of the changes. If you take what you knew 6 months ago, about what to gem and junk and apply that to any drops you get now, you'll be fine. You can then fine tune once you get a feel for things, using the sim and junk. No big deal really.

Thanks Snarf. Just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed any drastic changes to priority queue attacks or gemming/enchants things of that nature. I'd hate to go from Applesaus to Nubsaus. I can adapt to BiS changes because, lets face it, that's what the game is about anyway lol. Thank you all for offering to help, although I had no really specific concerns Happy hunting

Flame shock is back in our priority queue now.

Just a matter of reading the Stickies up to for w/e spec you play. Read the whole thing. All of it. Do it.