Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: What's the end all, be all Arcane spec to summarize all the threads below!

1 button for max dps. apprently you dont know jack. mr.scrub HF and Good luck in your scrub guild doing onyxia 25m

- guys dont send me in game money for my pro tips. send it to the guildbank insted, it's cool your fan boys but chill out on the whispers eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Karzul
    1 button for max dps. apprently you dont know jack. mr.scrub HF and Good luck in your scrub guild doing onyxia 25m

So you're oom with evo and gems on cd after 2 minutes, what do you do then? wand? moron..

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin
    dude yourself, I'd love to see you pull off a 7 minute fight, by only using AB and never run oom, please share the intel when you figure it out.

I suggest you focus on getting algalon or at the very least yogg down on normal mode before you start lecturing people about your superduper megahard complex fire spec that is so hard that you're sure that you're the only person capable of playing it.

Retard.
    Scrool.... for crying out loud

I've allready told you guys for max dps for 2-3 mins go full AB spam

IF U WANT TO KEEP YOUR FKIN MANA.... DO the 4Xab and AM/proc
    anyways i'am off for today.

- guys dont send me in game money for my pro tips. send it to the guildbank insted, it's cool your fan boys but chill out on the whispers eh?

and FYI this is a alt.. no achivements

15+ Year Old Account

Aw QQ hes going aways, its getting to hard on his immature brain (((
    video game companies: *makes game with female/LGBT characters*

dudebros: wHAT HTe fUCK IS THSI SOCIAL ,.JUSITICE SHI.,,T,,...,.I canNOT,, BELEIVVB nnOT BYINHG...,

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenFlames
    You have just repeated what you already said. We proved you wrong. And you come back the the same old argument with meaningless insults. You have yet to prove you are worth anything, let alone your opinion.

Scrub. C WUT I DID THAR? no ofc you didnt, blind fool.
    HOW DID U PROVE ME WRONG?

please tell me sir?.
    cause so far no one has proven me wrong.

15+ Year Old Account

HOW DID U PROVE ME WRONG?

please tell me sir?.
    cause so far no one has proven me wrong.
    Numbers have.

dudebros: wHAT HTe fUCK IS THSI SOCIAL ,.JUSITICE SHI.,,T,,...,.I canNOT,, BELEIVVB nnOT BYINHG...,

Oh thanks for the info, werent quite sure what we were doing wrong...

Guess the arcane mages in your guild is making you look bad, which might make it seem as if you're getting carried amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin
    Oh thanks for the info, werent quite sure what we were doing wrong...

Guess the arcane mages in your guild is making you look bad, which might make it seem as if you're getting carried amirite?
    I outdps every single arcane mage i've seen. FYI
    and don't bring up that stupid trolling scrubish comment about our arcane mages being shit. - but i guess you will anyways.

you keep saying youre off

GO OFF

your momma needs you after being facerolled by another guild

Look here another scrub?
    how are you guys progressing on Onyxia 10m speed kill?
    still failing. ah... sucks for you. go play Aion

and don't bring up that stupid trolling scrubish comment about our arcane mages being shit. - but i guess you will anyways.

Sigh. thought you were leaving?

Here's your "proff" http://elitistjerks.com/f75/t42876-arcane_thread/ all 125 pages of it, have fun.

hf reading it, pretty sure you won't understand any of it though, since you seem to be rather thick and I'm sure your parents dropped you a few times as a kid.

Have a nice day scrub. hf getting carried by your guildies ;-)

15+ Year Old Account

To bad your in a scrub guild anyway where u learn to be elitist like you are. By your comments you are trying to force us go what you think is best, yet isnt. Maybe you should get some hard proof instead of *LOOK WHAT I DID!, DPS METAH IS PROOF RITE?*-crap.

15+ Year Old Account

Look here another scrub?
    How do you think to know what a certain person is progressing at, yet all high end mages are Arcane, very weird huh? That must also mean... no wait.... That you ARENT a high end mage, thank you.

For the love of god

Look here another scrub?
    You registred yesterday, spewed out 34 posts in one day, and made sure just about everyone around here wishes you'd just go away.

Keep it up, champ.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristodemos87
    Imp Counterspell being the #1 damage increase in the Arcane tree ofc. Also you cant spam AB so what do you do if you are very unlucky with MB procs?
    Ah, so that's where my two talents went. Thought something was wrong. Anyways, look e here...

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?mage...O,q3J-Re,10747

or

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?mage...F,q3J-Re,10747

(I can't see it now but looks like I missed a point in something. Since I'm too tired to find what was wrong I threw the point in Sotm. If you see it lemme know I'll fix it.)

Both of these are good specs. Play around with them, make them fit your play style. They are good starting points

/end thread

Look here another scrub?
    yey for low pop server pugs getting this achievement...Onyxia is hard! NERF whelps!

u fire supporters..u know that skill=//= luck right?