15+ Year Old Account

short ret exp question, need advice.

Armory in sig.

I need help regarding my expertise. i am using the sov glyph, so i am somewhat over the softcap.
    Any idea where i could drop some exp, and eventually replace cloak/boots/trinkets with some decent pve ones?

Re: short ret exp question, need advice.

nevermind me
    Have an iPhone? Want to keep up to date with the latest iPhone news? Check out theiphonespot.net

Quote Originally Posted by Megamoney
    i see no armory?
    Yeah cos clicking images is hard right?

@OP you could also replace glyph of SoV with glyph of exorcism for some dps increase.
    Life's a bitch, but she ain't bitching as much as you do!

Quote Originally Posted by palanubis
    it didnt load when i first came to page :P
    Have an iPhone? Want to keep up to date with the latest iPhone news? Check out theiphonespot.net

Well it all just depends on if you have a decent guild to run with whether your running 10 or 25 man Uld and or Colosium. If you you can try dropping your blue trinket and pickling up either the Wrathstone or Blood of the Old God from 25 Uld or the Pyrite Infuser from 10 man Uld or picking up Victors Call in 10 man Colosium. Picking up any of those would give you a various way of reglyphing to Exorcism and dropping sov glyph if you got Victors Call. If not stay Glyphed that way and pick up any of the other trinkets.

As goes for your boots nothing says you have to wear plate some of the BiS and or near BiS is either Mail or Leather drops. If you look at my Armory you will see I am wearing 2 Leather items.

As for a cloak you have several options as well.

See the thing is though about getting all this gear is sometimes you sacrifice too much of one stat to get the other in return so if you make yourself a wish list and set goals on what you want and what you can afford to put on and so forth it all works out in the end eventually.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Corpsegrinde

If you have any questions on setting up feel free to message me or drop me a in game mail and I would be willing to try and help you out as best as I can.

lol people are just so quick to insult

You have 2 solutions :
    - Bring your expertise 2 points higher (1 epic gem would be enough I think), drop SoV glyph for Exorcism.
    - Get rid of one of your expertise (or more) pieces and you're done.

I believe you're seeking for the second. If so, you must be asking other people to seek solutions for you. If you're gonna ask that, please tell us what is the content you have access to ? Ulduar ? ToC ? ToGC ? 10 or 25 man ? On the slots where you've got expertise (legs, ring, wrists) what other pieces have you got available ?

Oh and yeah, @Corpsegrinde, go for 21agi meta gem and replace that STR/STAM gem in your legs red slot. Gratz, you just won 10 strength
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

Quote Originally Posted by Asgard
    Oh and yeah, @Corpsegrinde, go for 21agi meta gem and replace that STR/STAM gem in your legs red slot. Gratz, you just won 10 strength
    Nightmares Tear in a yellow slot makes my eyes bleed, Sovereign in a Red slot makes them fall out and explode on the ground !_!

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo
    Nightmares Tear in a yellow slot makes my eyes bleed, Sovereign in a Red slot makes them fall out and explode on the ground !_!
    Yeah, some guys don't need to have a brain to get a shot at 258 tier 9 heh ?

EDIT : @Corpsegrinde n°2 : str/crit gem in helm, str and str/crit in legs, str and str/crit in weapon, 10stats and str and str/crit in chest. That should give you quite a bit of a stats gain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattiis
    lol people are just so quick to insult
    Some people are even quicker with useless posts....

@OP (again) drop your t8 hands for t9 ones, gives you plenty of hit instead of expertise. Then drop the blue trinket for DMC:G.
    Life's a bitch, but she ain't bitching as much as you do!

15+ Year Old Account

Some people are even quicker with useless posts....

@OP (again) drop your t8 hands for t9 ones, gives you plenty of hit instead of expertise. Then drop the blue trinket for DMC:G.
    Yes, i thought about doing that too. Time to get some emblems

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Asgard
    You have 2 solutions :
    - Bring your expertise 2 points higher (1 epic gem would be enough I think), drop SoV glyph for Exorcism.
    - Get rid of one of your expertise (or more) pieces and you're done.
    I don't really agree with this. Don't gem for expertise just have it on gear, if you gem for it and not strength you loose dps. And also Glyph of Exorcism is a small dps increase I prefer glyph of hammer of wrath. I find it more useful, but that may be just me

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Yaminho
    I don't really agree with this. Don't gem for expertise just have it on gear, if you gem for it and not strength you loose dps. And also Glyph of Exorcism is a small dps increase I prefer glyph of hammer of wrath. I find it more useful, but that may be just me
    Glyph of Hammer of Wrath is worth even less of a DPS increase than Glyph of Exorcism.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo
    ;D