Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Azeroth United, 3.3 Notes Update, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by Asaki
    I was about to donate 5 dollars to that charityazerothsunited thing...

But really, get your website in order first, it says "contact the billing department:
    Due to the overwhelming response we were forced to switch hosts. Here's hoping that DNS will resolve soon.

Again TYVM.

15+ Year Old Account

Re. Battlenet conversion: I get the awful feeling that I just got assimilated.
    Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much. ~attributed to Oscar Wilde

[...] This might not fully address your question, but part of the reason the changes were made to Oculus was due to the fact that players were shying away from that dungeon while testing the Dungeon system more often than they were from other dungeons. This is the type of data we're watching on the test realms, particularly when features such as this come along.
    some other guys hitted the point: vehicles-use is funny and can offer a nice game experience, but... i think it s unfair for boss fights. and here vehicle-use is not a phase of the fight, it is the whole fight.
    in tbc, remember how it s been hard for me (and not only for me) learn to control ghosts in teron gorefiend encounter.
    but, it was end content raid, it was a part of a more complex fight, not the whole fight. and a real masterpiece-boss.
    i think you lost the right sense of measure in oculus. my oculus? broken long time ago
    i m a startrek fun: when we can use enterprise-vehicle (it will scale with my sense of humor)?

Are the test realm players a typical sample audience? Perhaps not.
    lol. i tempted to copy some fresh lvl 80 and bring there. for offering some genuine wipe experience.

sorry everyone for harsh, forgot blizzard probably not reading this.

nice to see this money being raised so quickly

"something which rogues are in dire need of"

What crack, Blizzard, are you on? Rogues dominate DPS in every raid I'm in, if a Rogue or Arcane mage isn't #1 in Ulduar gear then someone is in ToGC 25 gear.

Jesus, in dire need of, how about that buff to BM Hunters? Worst performing spec needs to have that "everyone should be viable" mumbo jumbo applied.

They reached 5k $ now :>

Dinneredit: Spam removed.

Oh WoW! You guys are truly amazing!

I want to thank everyone here for there emense outpouring of generosity in helping us achieve and even surpass our original goal.

Since we have over a month left it looks all that's left is to post up another goal and pass it!

I'll be drafting up a press release saying just how great all of you. I'll link it back here and send it into the admins also.

Thanks again everyone, we truly do appreciate it.

wholesales

Deleted by Moderator