10+ Year Old Account

WOOT NEW ARP TRINKET

http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/50198/n...sted-scorpion/ woot. finally a trinket that doesnt need us to clear that thorim hardmode crap which is so hard getting the guildies to go to

10+ Year Old Account

Re: WOOT NEW ARP TRINKET

yeah but with this trinket you are going to have to get around 948 armor pen through gear which (i think) will be no easy task.
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo
    yeah but with this trinket you are going to have to get around 948 armor pen through gear which (i think) will be no easy task.
    Dang, Blizzard fucked us again ><

Your tests have shown that the procc-chance and uptime are equal to the other trinkets while the arp is lower.

Wait? There have been no test? NO TESTS? So it could be that this trinket is even better since it may be more reliable. Oh no~
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

Every time u get a good chance to get 1 trinket its a good thing. In current situation, every good trinket is usually ninja ed by someone.
    Atm every good item has haste, and this is not good for everyone. Now at least u will get a chance to get crit.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Astray
    Your tests have shown that the procc-chance and uptime are equal to the other trinkets while the arp is lower.

Wait? There have been no test? NO TESTS? So it could be that this trinket is even better since it may be more reliable. Oh no~
    Pretty much every trinket with an internal cooldown so far in WotLK has been a 10-15% proc chance with a 45 second internal cooldown. Please tell me why this should be different. I don't think they are attempting to make an item that eclipses Runestone so easily. Even if it did have more uptime, you would still need more ArP on gear than with a Runestone because of the lower value of the proc.
    The only thing that makes me happy about this trinket is that I may finally get an ArP proc trinket. Still haven't seen GT drop. Only saw a Runestone once and it went to a tank for offspec. Wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by Praxis
    Pretty much every trinket with an internal cooldown so far in WotLK has been a 10-15% proc chance with a 45 second internal cooldown. Please tell me why this should be different. I don't think they are attempting to make an item that eclipses Runestone so easily. Even if it did have more uptime, you would still need more ArP on gear than with a Runestone because of the lower value of the proc.
    The only thing that makes me happy about this trinket is that I may finally get an ArP proc trinket. Still haven't seen GT drop. Only saw a Runestone once and it went to a tank for offspec. Wonderful.
    Actually there have been several items with a 50 second ICD and several with a 25 second ICD. Given the latter, this would make it not severely underbudget.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

I hope the ICD will be lower than GT or MR.
    In some way you need to justify the higher Itemlevel and that it only proccs on Crits.

Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo
    Considering the gear/tier that have been shown on the PTR thus far, getting said 948 armor pen would be rather easy. Suppose it depends on your class, but at least for druids armor pen is on every feral tier piece and most currently discovered leather items.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville