Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Balance Druids Rejoice!!!

Blizzard have finally given us tier gear that isnt horribly horribly itemised!!!

i almost died when i looked at them all and realised, NO SPIRIT ON ANY OF THE PIECES!!!!

The Moonkin Repository
    Moonkin forums for beginners and experienced players alike
    Moonkin TTT Thread with Wrathcalcs
    Check it out, good stuff in there

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Balance Druids Rejoice!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aluana
    Blizzard have finally given us tier gear that isnt horribly horribly itemised!!!

i almost died when i looked at them all and realised, NO SPIRIT ON ANY OF THE PIECES!!!!
    Amen.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

It's equally good for kitties, armor penetration on every piece

Holy snap! Blizzard does something right for once?

Just wait, you'll find something else to QQ about after patch is released.

Quote Originally Posted by LavaDuck
    Just wait, you'll find something else to QQ about after patch is released.
    Yeah, they could swap out some of that haste for SP

Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb
    It's equally good for kitties, armor penetration on every piece
    I'm glad you're glad

/grumpy Bear Tank.

gz to the moonkins but resto QQ 3 parts crit and a haste nerf... this is going to suck
    Vote Pengu for president!
    "For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much - the wheel, New York, wars and so on - whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man - for precisely the same reasons."

Quote Originally Posted by ffffuuuu
    The Quel'delar quest caster dps weapon is a sword that druids cant use.

Here do something with that.
    Idd, i hate it when they give all the crit/haste weapons to mages and warlocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Animalityy
    Yes it would be very uncool to give mages and warlocks any items they are "pures" anyway GASP

Deleted

Yeah, thats great. And the 200 additional crit rating from 245 to the lowest T10 that only benefits wrath is fantastic. The 66 extra haste that only benefits starfire - awesome! The bonuses that turns out to be less than 5% damage increase each - sweeeeeeeeeeet!

I have yet to do some real calculations, but we are soft capped on crit and haste, and the bonuses doesn't seem to be very much on par with other classes. The set looks great, and have great stats, but we are made in a scewered way that only allow us to benefit half from them.

T10 2p bonus translates to 3,75% damage increase assuming 2,5 OoC PPM. 4p set bonus, using a random (long) Deconstructor hard mode kill, adding the bonus to the crits, seems to translate to just about 3,7% damage increase aswell.

But hey, at least there is no spirit on it, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Animalityy
    Speaking as an Elemental Shaman, I'm annoyed as well. If the Quel'Delar can magically grow to a 2h sword, surely the caster weapon could have shrunk to a dagger so all offensive casters could use it.

Quote Originally Posted by ffffuuuu
    The Quel'delar quest caster dps weapon is a sword that druids cant use.

Here do something with that.
    The mace is still 657 SP with crit rating and decent stats though, even if it does have 25 mp5 on it. I would totally use that shit on my boomkin

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Lanigiro
    The mace is still 657 SP with crit rating and decent stats though, even if it does have 25 mp5 on it. I would totally use that shit on my boomkin
    As a raider, Quel'Delar won't be interesting for me, but the caster version of the sword is absolutely amazing, while the mace version is completely geared to healers. Its a bit poor. At least priests are in the same boat as us Moonkins with swords would look silly though, i suppose.

i wish the resto gear had more haste then all the crit there feeding us :<

Quote Originally Posted by shags the penguin
    gz to the moonkins but resto QQ 3 parts crit and a haste nerf... this is going to suck
    agreed my friend we share the pain
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    As a raider, Quel'Delar won't be interesting for me, but the caster version of the sword is absolutely amazing, while the mace version is completely geared to healers. Its a bit poor. At least priests are in the same boat as us Moonkins with swords would look silly though, i suppose.
    We are giant chickens....i dont think it would be the sword that makes us look silly

Quote Originally Posted by DaChicken
    We are giant chickens....i dont think it would be the sword that makes us look silly
    oh so true :P
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Provisional math on EJ suggests we'll still be bound to 2pc T8 / 2pc T9 assuming the T9 pieces are 258 level.

Gief nerf to T8, I'm bored of it now !

Too bad I wont be able to get the t10 anytime soon

Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    Yeah, thats great. And the 200 additional crit rating from 245 to the lowest T10 that only benefits wrath is fantastic. The 66 extra haste that only benefits starfire - awesome! The bonuses that turns out to be less than 5% damage increase each - sweeeeeeeeeeet!

I have yet to do some real calculations, but we are soft capped on crit and haste, and the bonuses doesn't seem to be very much on par with other classes. The set looks great, and have great stats, but we are made in a scewered way that only allow us to benefit half from them.

T10 2p bonus translates to 3,75% damage increase assuming 2,5 OoC PPM. 4p set bonus, using a random (long) Deconstructor hard mode kill, adding the bonus to the crits, seems to translate to just about 3,7% damage increase aswell.

But hey, at least there is no spirit on it, right?
    Unless I'm mistaken, we won't be anywhere near crit-capped when we drop our 2-piece t8.

Quote Originally Posted by Malpercio
    Unless I'm mistaken, we won't be anywhere near crit-capped when we drop our 2-piece t8.
    this

The Moonkin Repository
    Moonkin forums for beginners and experienced players alike
    Moonkin TTT Thread with Wrathcalcs
    Check it out, good stuff in there