davoodoo undaground LFM to start casual 25man runs. Have all normal modes down to practically farm status on 10mans, and would like to make the leep to better gear.

We are a mature guild who do enjoy having fun on vent and guild to a limit. Basically no nagging or talking too much trash. If you can make jokes we expect you to be able to take jokes also. But please be considerate and know when you should stop.

We have a guild bank, 6 tabs, Vent, and World PVP as often as possible. We are accepting all positions with the exception of Hunters. Raid times usually start at 4:30-5pm server M-F, weekends usually depend on what is left to raid. Usually they are free though. Please be decently geared as with the introduction of conquest badges in heroics does allow you to obtain fairly decent gear, and with the next expansion we will be farming heroics during our free time to get our people better geared and ready for Ice Crown.

There is a one month trial period and looting shall be decided by the Officers during the one month probation period, as it could be possible for you to be unable on loot for two weeks during your probation period. This is just to prevent people from coming in, getting geared, and leaving.

If you are interested or have questions please feel free to email me (mnbvcx55@yahoo.com), hit me up online Deadthethief is my character name, or message me.

Thank you for your time and let the trolling begin