3.3 Box on the Left?

Is there any ETA on the 3.3 box on the left? There's been so much news about 3.3 it's hard to keep up with some of the later stuff, so one of them thar little boxes would be helpful <3

I think I saw a post at some point saying there was a slight difficulty - has that been resolved? Also, I don't know that we need the BC one up anymore, heh.

Re: 3.3 Box on the Left?

Quote Originally Posted by mav1234
    I think I saw a post at some point saying there was a slight difficulty - has that been resolved? Also, I don't know that we need the BC one up anymore, heh.
    I think the "slight technical difficulty" was (and probably is) called Torchlight.
    But as announced it will be there "soon". Well I hope, because it gets annoying to browse through all the news posts to find something you look for. :/
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Re: 3.3 Box on the Left?

BB posted a "soon" thing on today's post.
    I also included the Emblems of Frost rewards here, don't worry you'll have an easy way to check all the 3.3 articles "soon".
    So, I expect it'll be around soon :P

Same for cataclysm probably.