Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What class goes best with holy paladin in 2v2

Starting an arena team with my holy paladin.

Re: What class goes best with holy paladin in 2v2

DK
    Warrior
    SV hunter
    Rogue

I think thats it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

Cool Thanks

Another holy paladin for sure, u can bore the other team to death = easy win

Afflictionwarlock, destructionwarlock, elementalshaman, frostmage, top caster/holypaladin is probably elesham/hpally.

Holy Paladin/MS Warrior <---Thats the team i run at 2k currently.

Prot/Holy Paladin/ UH DK <--- the amount of lockdown this team has every 45 seconds is fucking rediculous.

Go either one of these specs, learn to play it. Then grab one of the above classes and profit tremendously. make sure you get a good DK/MS Warrior or i promise you will not succeed. Always keep your partner above 75%.

(Ive seen very very few Caster/Paly teams that if played well can succeed, but good luck against rogue/DK teams

dont take a rogue.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

You should take along a ranged warrior (ie hunter) with you for easy victories on your quick way up the ladder, but beware any classic comp team with a priest, and good luck with them.

Hmmm i'd go with feral druids ms warriors/prot warriors (TO MUCH FUN ) hunters or even dks .
    No casters for me . I have reasons for it :
    1 : With a mage its a mana battle , once he goes oom he has to drink and thats when ur weak . An if u face a druid in the opposite team GG u wont win unless the druid is a retard .
    2 : No locks . They are squish . U have big heals but one CS or chain ccs and u cant do shit . bubble is always there but then again ur just reseting the fight . And if the opponents are goin hard on ur lock u will be forced to heal non stop . (chances of goin oom are good there )
    3 : Basically if its a caster u need to kill fast enough or mana issues , again till 2k its fine after that ppl will just outlive ur team .

Warrior and DK are the best, with Dk being better with the best possible gear.

lol, holy paladin?

I've literally seen these with almost anything.

Yes, the classic War/DK are the most common.

But I've faced 3 different teams w/ Feral tonight, another with Afflock, a few weeks ago with Surv, and another around the same time with a Shadowpriest even. On top of that I've seen Holy/Rogue, Holy/Enh, Holy/Ele, and Holy/Destro.

In short, pick something and go with it. Have fun. I don't think your post could have been more vague, so if you're just starting you'll prob end up running with a buddy or at least a guildie anyways. Find someone you like and isn't retarded and go for it.

bring the player not the class lol

Quote Originally Posted by Austin41
    Starting an arena team with my holy paladin.

when you group up with a affliction lock, you expect each arena game will last longer than 10 minutes. ( i used bubbles twice almost in each game), when when you meet warrior team, it's really a mana fight. i am currently play with a affliction lock and most of time we scared our opponent. some team just auto quit and we have auto wins because they know the fight will be long and they will be losing.

i have grouped up with hunter/destro lock/ dk/warrior before. all works fine. for rogues, it's better to be a ret pally and you two can faceroll to 1800 easily.

i am currently prot/holy for 2s. and holy for 3s/5s at 2200 rating for all arena teams without trying too hard.

Warlock / Mage / Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Belligerentz
    Warrior and DK are the best, with Dk being better with the best possible gear.
    I strongly recommend not going with a DK its just to Booring and slow tho not a bad lineup play with a Hunter or a Warrior or any team where the dps have insane burst like paladin Warlock and such. ;D
    Jacquel is
    The Real On Use Bubble Leak Evaluation!

DK and holy paladin? :s

can it get much more boring?
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=Tixwi

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=Mnem%C3%AEc

best partner:
    Warrior or DK, the very best/most geared player you can find.
    other good partners:
    Feral druid, Hunter, Shaman in that order

nothing too fancy but i have a rival title and played holy pally 52/19/0 all seasons in wrath now,

TUNNEL VISION CLEAVE IS THE WAY TOGO!
    Jacquel is
    The Real On Use Bubble Leak Evaluation!

I just started out with holy-prot paladin as well, I went from: (as my partners)
    ret pally- we were both terribly geared, so it was just for fun
    mage- got to 1.2 rating, but mages go oom very fast (at least mine) and it doesn't fit very well with holy paladins
    ele shaman- lots of dmg, but not alot of synergy, only support is frogging every now and then, but the mage can do that too plus freeze targets down
    DK- this dk sucked so I can't tell if dks work well
    Warrior- so far so good, he can't stick to targets, he doesn't hamstring before he bladestorms, and he doesn't switch stances at all, but at least he knows how to put MS on, and we win most fights, by me locking down the other healer long enough ( ie, shield silence, plus 5 sec stun) obviously at the right time, he is also wearing half pve gear which is togc10 gear and toc25, so it's hard to heal him when he's being focused but he can put out lots of dmg (did I mention that he doesn't have a spellreflect macro,shieldwall or intervene?)
    so conclusion is that he sucks but we still pwn everything under 1.4k rating (which is nothing, I know) because of two abilities: MS and bladestorm

Im going to comment on this simply because me and my priest have just faced the most fucked 2s comp I have ever seen. Im sure its no secret but jesus christ Affliction Warlock/Holy Paladin SUCKS MY ASS. I mean we have better chance beating Mage/Rogue than this. The warlock basically has an unlimited amount of mobility with instant howl/freedom/death coil/portal. The slowing effects of the cone effect they have and slowing curse. Not the first time we have faced this comp but it was the first 2k+ team we had faced with the composition. If they are good I can see this being a heavy counter for us. I can hardly get close to the lock and cannot kill him within the kidney which seems like is the only time I can attack him lol.