Balance the BG Brackets for Leveling

When you're level 71 how are you expected to defeat a level 79?

When joining these brackets, would it make more sense for hit and defense ratings to default to the same?

It's fair that higher levels do slightly more damage, but the main problem is most of your attacks will miss them, and ALL of theirs will hit you.

This especially becomes a problem in Alterac Valley, when you can't cap a graveyard because four level 78 NPCs are there. That is impossible for a lvl 71-76

Or when running by an archery tower kills you in 6 shots.

Or the fact that it takes 3 minutes for 30 players to kill Balinda, and half of them die from a 1 hit AOE crushing blow.

Battlegrounds are no fun when actually leveling (participating even when you're at the lower end of the bracket)

If something was done to compensate for the lower players in the bracket, It would actually be enjoyable to play.

Thoughts?
    skott#1374 - add me to expand your b.net friends list of reliable players for raiding/arena.

Video if myself raid healing, raid dps, and raid tanking:

http://goo.gl/wNZeS5

Re: Balance the BG Brackets for Leveling

Dont join till 76... problem solved :P, other way youre just leeching anyway.
    MY NICK FAILS, but cba making new acc

Quote Originally Posted by Youallfail
    Please read full topic.

I stated: Battlegrounds are no fun when actually leveling (participating even when you're at the lower end of the bracket)
    skott#1374 - add me to expand your b.net friends list of reliable players for raiding/arena.

I have only one thought on this matter: lol BG leveling.

I'd recommend doing BG's that didn't have NPC's, anyway. AV is just a big PvE encounter with small PvP battles nowadays, anyway.

So go for WSG, AB, and EotS if you don't want NPC's hitting you.

Just get to X6 and enjoy farming the noobs that join on lower levels, you cant expect balance in bracket for 9 levels.
    MY NICK FAILS, but cba making new acc

BGs were the same before leveling, minus the experience. So what you're really bitching about is the way Battle Grounds have been before the leveling, you just don't want to do any work outside of them.

See what I did there? I took all of your points and made them irrelevant because you're bitching about them adding in experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexxe
    BGs were the same before leveling, minus the experience. So what you're really bitching about is the way Battle Grounds have been before the leveling, you just don't want to do any work outside of them.

See what I did there? I took all of your points and made them irrelevant because you're bitching about them adding in experience.
    Although balancing it without the thought of experience would be just as sufficient.

Quote Originally Posted by Youallfail
    Not all people under x6 are leaching. Some are like me heal botting someone that can actually kill something.
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

15+ Year Old Account

Noooooo, don't balance. How will all 12 year old hunters in bracket 19-49 own and all DK kids in 59+ own if there is balance!
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Always thought it would be better to go up in 5s, 10-14, 15-20 etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Naxcis
    Always thought it would be better to go up in 5s, 10-14, 15-20 etc etc
    Would be better yes, but would there be enugh players to keep battlegrounds open? I think they`d have to connect more servers in that case.

Quote Originally Posted by ProteinOrcWarrior
    When you're level 71 how are you expected to defeat a level 79?

When joining these brackets, would it make more sense for hit and defense ratings to default to the same?

It's fair that higher levels do slightly more damage, but the main problem is most of your attacks will miss them, and ALL of theirs will hit you.

This especially becomes a problem in Alterac Valley, when you can't cap a graveyard because four level 78 NPCs are there. That is impossible for a lvl 71-76

Or when running by an archery tower kills you in 6 shots.

Or the fact that it takes 3 minutes for 30 players to kill Balinda, and half of them die from a 1 hit AOE crushing blow.

Battlegrounds are no fun when actually leveling (participating even when you're at the lower end of the bracket)

If something was done to compensate for the lower players in the bracket, It would actually be enjoyable to play.

Thoughts?
    I feel your pain :/ I've been leveling up my old mage sitting at 70 and doing BG's for fun, It's a pain especially with all the misses, I just stack my hit gear with my pvp gear and I seem to do not bad. not to mention getting 2 shotted by any DK or ret pally retard with a 2 hander.. although I'd say 75% of the time I'm able to outplay enemies even 79s.. I was 25hk/3deaths in WSG It's just so frusterating when you get gibbed by some tard cause they've got the higher wrath gear/weapons

Quote Originally Posted by drulz
    I have only one thought on this matter: lol BG leveling.
    I have a different thought: Lol any bg leveling except AV.

AV doesn't really matter. It's moar PvE oriented anyways as it REQUIRES a decent tank *if you have 2+ towers up still*
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

The OP is right, there's no good reason that low level players need to miss all the time in PvP. They're already at a big disadvantage without having half their spells resisting and missing. I can't see any good reason not to balance this out. The higher level players will still have the extra hp and damage, but they won't be able to ignore lowbies any more.

I'm not at all in favor of any kind of tenacity system for lower level players, that's not what the OP is talking about. Making the battleground brackets jump by 5s instead of 10s wouldn't work well, it's hard enough to get into games sometime as it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva
    The fact remains that you FUCKING FAIL.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870
    I have a different thought: Lol any bg leveling except AV.

AV doesn't really matter. It's moar PvE oriented anyways as it REQUIRES a decent tank *if you have 2+ towers up still*
    Decent? Ret runs in there with righteous fury blows bubblewall (note wall) and the boss dies in 3.6 seconds anyway
    Because some players aren't looking for anything logical, like loot. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some players just want to watch the group fail.

The biggest reason AV lvling sucks is that you only get xp from bonus honor and the game is always always full of the dubmest fucktards that have every lived on the earth. Also it takes forever to find a tank and once you have that the tank usually dies anyway because there's only 1 healer in the BG.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scilla&n=Wenger

Like I said in the thread below, they should add a buff like the wintergrasp one for people below max level, just far less potent and depending on the level (stronger at lower levels).
    Blizzard intends to have people level in battlegrounds? They should make it possible as well then.
    I believe weapon skill and hit rating is already normalized in bg's, I can hit people with my throwing weapon on my warrior anyway and the skill is like 35 on it.

As for AV, I dunno all monsters level x5 same for Belinda and Galv and Vandar boss level with hidden level x5 as well would make sense.