human racials and medalions?

Ok, here is my question, How important is the medallion of the alliance with a human.
    Now i am a ret pally and I have around 400 resil right now and i am still missing about 3 off pieces. Atm i run 3/5 deadly and 2/5 t8. Some guy asked me why i didnt have the medallion and I told him that was a good question. The medallion and the racial both share a cd and to me 100 resil for a plate dps doesn't affect that much. Am i wrong here? Does the medallion matter that much? Should i just try to fill it with another ap/crit trinket?

PVP subforum, where 1500 rated players can voice there opinions
    -Ex ret paladin

Re: human racials and medalions?

Get a PvE trinket insted.

Deleted

Humans have the Racial that is the same as the pvp trinket just without stats.
    you can use 2 pve trinkets.

Ya thats what i was implying too. I wasnt planning on getting it to me it seemed like a waste of honor. It was just weird that this guy was nagging to me about not having it and i was plate dps.

PVP subforum, where 1500 rated players can voice there opinions
    -Ex ret paladin

Quote Originally Posted by iflame
    Ya thats what i was implying too. I wasnt planning on getting it to me it seemed like a waste of honor. It was just weird that this guy was nagging to me about not having it and i was plate dps.
    Well, you arnt doing anything wrong.

Use DMC: Greatness and Mirror of truth if you can afford it.

theres plenty of resilience to get from PvP legs, belt etc. no need to use the trinket at all.

If you're just wanting the resil and the proc from Mirror of Truth, just use the Anvil of the Titans where you can still have the high resil trinket slot and the AP Proc.
    "A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him."