Poll: Who do you think will get the world first Heroic Arthas kill?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: World first Heroic Arthas kill?

Quote Originally Posted by Frunhilda
    Your list is missing Method ???
    They were not in the top 20 on Wowprogress so i forgot about them. what server are they on? i shall add them

Quote Originally Posted by Frunhilda
    Your list is missing Method ???
    i was thinking the same aswell. But since battle of the best and Protec leaving for Ensidia and a few others left the guild aswell it seem they have given up and it seems Deify left to Ensidia aswell :'( and yes a Method fan boy

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by RyanS
    They were not in the top 20 on Wowprogress so i forgot about them. what server are they on? i shall add them
    The top 20 Guild of T8 content is what this list should represent not the top 10 guilds of RNG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Paragon has a great chance at this... world first heroic anub'arak, world 2nd i think alone in the darkness. They will definately be top 5 to kill Arthas. and why the fuck isnt my favorite guild on this list? Blood Legion FTW! GOGOGO ILLIDAN US

Ensidia or Stars, not sure which

10+ Year Old Account

the option "my guild!!!111" is missing :P

I think its also depends if it has attempt or times bases to it again as the "top" guild usually smash there head into it till it breaks, not like anub where paragon barely scraped a kill in the first week with what 3attempts left? And ensidia got apparently butt fucked by lagged and not getting a good tactic fast enough

Deleted

My vote is on Premonition. Ensidia won't get it - they're falling behind, and with the attitude they're displaying they won't catch any worldfirsts.

Stars might get the second, but so far they're simply too disadvantaged by the delay day.

I'd vote for Premonition and im from the eu. I'd like to see it go to stars though.

Seems like ensida may end up in the same state Nihilum did at the end of TBC.

I admire Ensidia and Stars and the rest very highly. Ekye's guide, though I am not a fire mage, has still helped me immensely. still, I think that Premonition will take home the world first Heroic Lich King kill. It just seems like they are progressing faster than Ensidia is now, and the others could still snag an underdog victory but I feel that is unlikely.

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
    -Voltaire

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by det
    Ensidia - because we need more QQ on how all they achieved is RNG luck based, exploited or handed to them by Blizzard.

Mostly QQ from people who couldn't find their way through any Instance portal, too. :

But seriously I see it a tossup between Stars, Ensidia and Premonition....could be any of them. Although I do predict a full clear of normal on day 1 (hope that won't happen however....2-3 weeks even for a kickass guild to clear ICC normal - meaning 2-3 months for a guild like ours and 6-8 months for laid back guilds.)
    ehm, 6-8 MONTHS to clear NORMAL ICC ?!! LOL.. if you were talking about hardmodes I would take you seriously, but this is just retarded.

Exodus will get world first but they wont be showing a video on how they do it

Almost voted for Paragon but then I remembered that Blizz nerfed the mass SS'ing exploit, its gonna be Premonition, Ensidia or Stars imo.

ROFL are there really US guilds on that list?

no brainers world first maybe but thats quite all you can expect from a us citizen

Clearly its going to either be <Death and Taxes>, <Nerfed>, or <Elitist Jerks>.

I think Tirion will be the new Lich King.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aman%27Thul&n=Vuldin

Quote Originally Posted by laur0511
    cummunism is an utopia that cannot be applied to real life. fortunately, video games aren't real life; therefore it can be applied there, making things more fair.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanS
    Stars are great players.. if they got the patch the same day as everybody else then they would be a very big threat
    This.
    We are warriors, born from the light
    An army for freedom, defenders of life
    Warriors, euphoria will rise
    Returning from darkness we bury all lies

Ensidia may failed at Togc but they still did immortality world 1. , they failed togc couse they left server and i heared they lost some ppl , and now they got some dudes from method , that guy Protec = Protek and some more so they are rly reinforced and i am 100% they will do 1. kill Arthas

Now we just need someone to make a poll asking who actually cares.
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in