Toravon the Ice Watcher - New VoA boss.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/world-of-warcraft-lore-by-richard-knaak-(spoilers)/

Re: Toravon the Ice Watcher - New VoA boss.

Awful raid group and interface...

O wait you mean discuss the boss? Seams simple enough, heal aoe, heal more aoe, kill orb, loot boss.
    'u get constant hit by ice shit from roof so you can travel instantly all across the room'

Deleted

What the hell is an ICE watcher doing in a room filled with FIRE?

With the PTR VoA layout we have 4 boss wings and a chunk of nothing where a 5th boss could go.

Do you guys think they would add a 5th before Cata?

Im trying to think of what it could be.. All 4 elements are taken now.. maybe they arent trying to go for an "element" theme here, which could open the posibility of maybe a Shadow Watcher? Arcane Watcher?

I dont know.. just seems weird to leave the instance soo lop-sided.

I guess they could just move Archavons wing to make it symetric again.

Then again this would all mean that there would have to be a season 9, which is unlikely to hapen before cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Campagnolo
    With the PTR VoA layout we have 4 boss wings and a chunk of nothing where a 5th boss could go.

Do you guys think they would add a 5th before Cata?

Im trying to think of what it could be.. All 4 elements are taken now.. maybe they arent trying to go for an "element" theme here, which could open the posibility of maybe a Shadow Watcher? Arcane Watcher?
    Well, it says that Algalon is the final boss of Vault of Archavon on wow-europe (havent checked US web yet) so maybe he'll make a comeback in VOA.. (http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/ba...f-archavon.xml)

IT'S ZEH FIFTH ELEMENTAL!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Caelia
    Well, it says that Algalon is the final boss of Vault of Archavon on wow-europe (havent checked US web yet) so maybe he'll make a comeback in VOA.. (http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/ba...f-archavon.xml)
    Its worth looking over the other dungeons and raids listed on that page - it was not updated for Ulduar nor Call of the Crusade. This leaves me to believe that Archavon may have provisionally been called Algalon at one point - especially given the similarities of their names. Both end in the suffix -on and both have names implying being a keeper or guardian - "Watcher" and "Observer".

I doubt he will be back.

Blizzard really likes recycling... the frozen orbs are copied from a sorcerer spell in Diablo 2

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Looks very interesting!

Deleted

Theres still room for the fifth, Heart watcher and probably an achi to form a planet watcher in the middle combining all 5.

Quote Originally Posted by ita
    Theres still room for the fifth, Heart watcher and probably an achi to form a planet watcher in the middle combining all 5.
    YEAH CAPTAIN PLANET!
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

Anyone tested him? Is he the same easy boss dropping free tiers for everyone as the others???