What is rong whit the Boomkin DPS

Y have a mor or less well gear boomkin and y cant poll more then 4k dps on a TOC HC any1 has any sugestion for how can y impruve my DPS becos is annoying to not be abel to get in a TOC HC raid.

Pls help

Re: What is rong whit the Boomkin DPS

Are you a troll or are you just from another country?
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

Reading this made my eyes bleed. If english isn't your mother tongue, and/or you are not fluent with it, I would post so, else you get nothing but flaming trolls attacking you.

Not a boomkin, so sorry, can't help you out.

(english not my mother tongue either :P)
    No Darten, Elemental exists so resto shamans don't have to spend a minute to kill mobs when doing dailies.

Oh right, you're EU. Just saw that, sorry. Either way, helpful tip is to not type in slang and to try to spell things correctly if you want help. It's really aggravating to read what you wrote. As for your question, there are other threads about this, please check those out. At least 2 or 3 of them.
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

From what I saw, and understood :-X
    You just don't know how to play boomkin, not much else to it.
    What's your rotation?

For one your gems are wrong. You shouldn't be gemming crit, period. After haste soft cap gem straight SP.

From what I understand of boomkin rotation:

-Faerie Fire
    -moonfire, insect swarm
    -spam wrath til eclipse procs
    -spam starfire until other eclipse procs

Faerie Fire will stay up the whole fight so thats taken care of, it's best to refresh dots outside of eclipse if you can help it, but if you can't I think it's better to refresh them than to wait for eclipse to end.

Use cooldowns like starfall and treants whenever they are up

The rest of it probably has to do with your own reflexes and skill. Chances are you are using default UI or clicking with no keybinds. Your dps, survival and overall capacity as a player will increase if you clean up your ui with a mod like dominos and assign all of your abilities to keybinds so that your eyes are free to watch combat.

OK then y need to change my crit gems whit haste , what is the haste cap

Deleted

This issue does not concern moonkins, but the player behind the class. How can you do 4k DPS as a "well geared moonkin" in TOTGC? Unless, ofcourse, that by "TOC HC" you mean Trial of the Champion heroic, the 5 man instance..

Deleted

to answer your topic , there is nothing "rong whit the boomkin DPS"
    -on a serious note , if you are a well gear'd balance druid doing ToTGC 25 then I suggest you take a step back and go back to basics , I've been doing over 4k DPS since naxx things to note (as I don't have an armory link for you or a WoL link and personally I think you're a stupid troll)

-rotation ; FF , MS , IS spam wrath till LE(lunar eclipse) then spam SF till SE (solar eclipse) , refresh dots accordingly and you will be fine.
    -stats ; from a ToTGC point you need about 3k SP + , over 400 haste and over 35% crit (all in moonkin form)
    -gems ; 2 blue gems for the crit meta , then stack SP gems unless the socket bonus is worth it (5 / 7 /9 SP) if it's an orange slot use 12SP / 10crit , if it's a blue slot use the SP spirit gem as this will allocate 1 of your gems to the meta.
    -fights in general ; try refresh your dots when you need to move or as close to the start of an eclipse or towards the end when you will not get off another nuke inside eclipse this will ensure the most uptime but also allow you to freely nuke.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Fox
    For one your gems are wrong. You shouldn't be gemming crit, period. After haste soft cap gem straight SP.
    Nothing wrong with crit gems to pick up some 5 or more SP bonuses.

Deleted

Elite I think the guy was referring to his armory , he has JC'ing and he made the crit gems instead of the SP ones ... I got a PM from this guy linkin his armory etc... :P