Re: which spec for resto druid?

For the first I think you have linked wrong on the second because they are the same but I for myself would prefer the one with WG and not IS, because then you AoE heal and get more healing

im gonna disagree and say if you wanna get serious with pvp, your gonna have to sacrifice WG for better stuff. Honestly WG in BGs is rarely useful. Especially if you think of all the times you get focussed down b/c youre a goddamn tree. You'll be spamming RJ, LB, SM, and Nourish, but not really WG.

All the Resilience gear means your MP5 and overall mana pool will be painfully nerfed compared to pve. For this reason, id suggest getting the 2 points in Empowered Touch for bigger Nourishes. Id say move the Living Spirit points up to Empowered Touch. I may be crazy but i think maxing mp5 over spirit thru gear is better for PvP.

Personally i think Brambles is not as usefull as the celestial focus. You get overall haste which helps b/c you dont have Gift of the Earthmother.

Those are my $.02

ps where is the "cent" key on my keyboard? srsly i dont think ive ever wanted to use it before today

If you just want to heal in BGs, don't even bother with PvP gear or specs, at least until rated BGs come out. Just get yourself a pocket Warrior or DK, and tell him that if he keeps shit off you, you'll keep him alive.

I roll with my normal PvE raid healing spec and only a few pieces of PvP gear. I always top the healing meters in BGs and am usually in the top 3 in HKs.

If you have really good PvE gear, you can outheal most of the damage coming your way in a BG because the CC isn't as coordinated as it is in Arenas. Watch out for Rogues and Ferals though, they eat you up without any resil haha.
    And sure, your son may find a women on warcraft. Just beware that she is probably whoring herself off to get mounted or partcipates in one of those secret guild orgies Pastor Jack warned us about.

I would agree about the gear case but about spec WG is very useful when you got presure on you Its much better with and extra HoT then a casting spell, because its possible to interupt the cast not on WG and WG heal actualy very good especially if you are using much PvE gear. And you will get more healing with some AoE healing