Arcane pvp glyphs?

Just starting pvping on my mage after a long time of only pve, and im doing 2's with a full on arcane pvp spec with a holy pally (dunno how common of a comp, but its fun =P... we've yet to play a mirror) but in any case...

Since im running with a paladin, ive been using Arc Blast/AM/Mana gem glyphs, but im wondering if the Arcane Barrage glyph would be more mana back than the mana gem... or if its worth using both(maybe dropping the AM glyph), since we have a significantly harder time resetting than priest/mage does.

Any ideas?

Re: Arcane pvp glyphs?

I think you should run raid glyphs with raid gear as raid spec and just kill teams in the duration of bop.

Re: Arcane pvp glyphs?

Quote Originally Posted by illbanu
    Just starting pvping on my mage after a long time of only pve, and im doing 2's with a full on arcane pvp spec with a holy pally (dunno how common of a comp, but its fun =P... we've yet to play a mirror) but in any case...

Since im running with a paladin, ive been using Arc Blast/AM/Mana gem glyphs, but im wondering if the Arcane Barrage glyph would be more mana back than the mana gem... or if its worth using both(maybe dropping the AM glyph), since we have a significantly harder time resetting than priest/mage does.

Any ideas?
    Evocation glyph is mega helpful *even with a healer partner. LoS, Death, CC many other shit can stop his heals.*

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?mage...1,9beRe-,10835 <=== Is what I came up with. hope it helps ;p

Precision gives you the 3% hit needed to cap for +- your level, unless you already have 3% from gems/gear, then grab Permafrost for when you CoC *if you do just to reduce healing received*. Frost doesn't have much good other than IV.

Thinking about it actually, drop the IV Glyph for something else since your partner is a paladin and he can cleanse all the movement shit =]
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.