Thread: how much amp?

how much amp?

So i was going going MM and tryed to get an answer to this question? are thier any special point of % in amp that i can skip arcane shot in rotation, that is with not trinket.heard some one say about 350 amp and you could skip arcane shot in rot but some said he was wrong so whats the deal can i stop casting it at 350 amp +?

Re: how much amp?

seems their already was a post for this so sry:P

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

awp?

atv?

(x*y)+(x1*1,3*y1)= Q
    where x is your average steady shot dmg and y is ur chance to only hit divided by 100.
    x1 is ur average steady crit which is multiplicated with 1,3 due to "piercing wounds" and y1 is ur chance to crit with steady shot divided by 100. Q is then the average dmg of steady shot.

(z*v)+(z1*v1)= P
    Z is your average arcane shot dmg and v is ur chance to only hit divided by 100.
    z1 is ur average arcane shot crit, however, "Piercing wounds" does not affect this, and v1 is ur chance to crit with arcane shot divided by 100. P is then the average dmg of arcane shot.

If you have left "%" completely out of the equation(due to the fact that we divide by 100) u will be able to see what shot deals more dmg.
    If Q is higher than P u should leave arcane shot out of ur rotation untill u have to move on an encounter. If P is higher than Q u are not rdy to drop arcane shot from ur rotation.

Btw if u have any points in Imp. arcane shot, put them somewhere else before u take the test. And the best dmg-specc doesn't involv Imp.arcane anyways

Deleted

AMP?

There are AMPle answers in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Archeraz
    (x*y)+(x1*1,3*y1)= Q
    where x is your average steady shot dmg and y is ur chance to only hit divided by 100.
    x1 is ur average steady crit which is multiplicated with 1,3 due to "piercing wounds" and y1 is ur chance to crit with steady shot divided by 100. Q is then the average dmg of steady shot.

(z*v)+(z1*v1)= P
    Z is your average arcane shot dmg and v is ur chance to only hit divided by 100.
    z1 is ur average arcane shot crit, however, "Piercing wounds" does not affect this, and v1 is ur chance to crit with arcane shot divided by 100. P is then the average dmg of arcane shot.

If you have left "%" completely out of the equation(due to the fact that we divide by 100) u will be able to see what shot deals more dmg.
    If Q is higher than P u should leave arcane shot out of ur rotation untill u have to move on an encounter. If P is higher than Q u are not rdy to drop arcane shot from ur rotation.

Btw if u have any points in Imp. arcane shot, put them somewhere else before u take the test. And the best dmg-specc doesn't involv Imp.arcane anyways
    Nice equation there... Ill have to use that for the baddies who say its all about ArP in the future :P
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Hehe ty m8
    I felt like making it since so many ppl in here are asking about Arcane shot all the time, so now I'm just gonna copy and paste this into every thread i see :P