Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Question about loot- Am I right here?

Quote Originally Posted by Velzira
    Its a pug...who cares. A hunter in my guild rolled need on OEB a few weeks ago just for kicks...since the loot was left at group loot. He ended up winning and we left the raid and that was that. Yeah we got bitched at by some QQing DK..but honestly who cares. We helped kill the boss, we should be able to take what we want...regardless if its a huge upgrade or not.
    I honestly always find that opinion really bad. If I am on a pug I do not suddenly forget my manners. On the item in question I think it is a fun item though. Agreed on Spirit not useful for ele, though. But it is the classical phenomenon of anonymity on the internet.

Also I don't really like the "fresh 80" argueing with "I still got quest equip" and rolling without shame on everything. When I recently dinged with my Enhancer I actually rolled "/roll 1" on Ony's Head (which obviously meant I had no chance of winning it, as
    others did real rolls) as I found it greedy to roll for such an item with a character 3 days 80. On the other hand it might be as greedy if someone rolls away a huge upgrade for a newbie to have a meager 10 dps upgrade for himselves.
    Somebody got a Dark Intent and a Focus Magic for Tarecgosa and me? ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by YigiBareTank
    Yes, you're an idiot.
    Spirit, on a shaman, really?
    really?
    REALLY?
    BiS belt has spirit on it.

I mean... I just started leveling my Shammy really fast, but I would pass to someone since it has spirit on it. Even I know enough by now to not take something that someone else has better use for. I'm not a douche so I will let people have things if it's better for them, even pugs.
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

I play a hunter and on a guild run had a dps warrior outbid me in dkp (I went all in) for the heroic Deaths Head xbow.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilian
    BiS belt has spirit on it.
    I don't see any spirit on http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47921 mr. smartass.

ROFL, cant stop laughing...

1. This item is jackshit, absolute jackshit, for you AND the mage, so nothing much to care about really. Even for a mage this should be a pure fun item, like the vodoo-trinket from ZA where you couzld summon 3 gnomes, not even to help you out but beeing aggresive and attack.

2. In NO WAY you will find ANY level 80 shield, not beeing better for a shaman than this item, so yeah from this point of view you should have passed on it.

3. You CAN and SHOULD use a shield in shieldhand, while the mage CAN NOT use a shield, items like this are his only alternatives for this slot. From this point of view you should have passed as well on it.

4. I hate it, always this PUG discussion. What´s a PUG? Some randomly gathered people who are trying to solve an instance together. Should have highlighted the word together, so maybe some get the hint...
    In no way a PUG is an excuse for a behaviour you wouldnt do in a guild run as well.
    People, think about what KANT said in former times, and try to:

Treat people in a PUG like you would like to be treated in a PUG:
    in short: dont be assholes knowing you are.

thx for da reading.

Troll post locked.