Where to from here.

I finally got Runestone tonight.

So here I am now at 5865 ap

8.22% hit (talented)

41.57 crit

and 737 arp after eating the arp food.

Unfortunately my expertise is only 21 mh - 16 oh.

My armory link is my webpage under my username.

What I am asking is obviously I need the expertise plate boots. preferably a 258 Death's Choice, another 258 dbb would be ideal but in the meantime I am going for the sword from 10 man heroic twins.

Is this the right way to go or should I be looking at other options?

Re: Where to from here.

An armory link would be nice

well. ur right about getting some expertise

the sword from 10man heroic twins is great and all, but justice bringer/ loather's edge is better imo. .

since u say 21mh and 16oh wich sounds wierd, but then id say ur fury, and u should be eating str food over ArP food with 737ArP and a mjolnir proc should get u to allmost 100% but as far as im aware u can go above 100% and u should be getting 20% from sunders and 5% from the druid thingie wich means u only want to go for 75% ArP on proc, im not sure about going above 100% but i dont think u can? so if ur gemmin for ArP and eating ArP food, dont do that gem for Str and eat Str.

death's choice 258 is defo the best trinket for fury warriors atm.

I would say you got it figured out man 100% arp from the proc and a little low on expertise pick up the boots off anub and your good to go once you get a wep either from 10 man or dbb. For the guy above me sunders and ff take off armor before your personal armor pen does it isnt added directly the cap is 100% arp from gear and procs.

The only other option i would see is you could drop arp in every gem slot on run 2x death choice but that is meh so. I think you got it figured perty dang good so gl with a dbb we have only see 1 drop in reg or heroic so...

Quote Originally Posted by troiftw

since u say 21mh and 16oh wich sounds wierd, but then id say ur fury, and u should be eating str food over ArP food with 737ArP and a mjolnir proc should get u to allmost 100% but as far as im aware u can go above 100% and u should be getting 20% from sunders and 5% from the druid thingie wich means u only want to go for 75% ArP on proc, im not sure about going above 100% but i dont think u can? so if ur gemmin for ArP and eating ArP food, dont do that gem for Str and eat Str.
    The reason why he's 21mh and 16oh is because he's a orc with a axe in MH and sword/mace in OH.
    All the raiddebuffs like sunders, feiry fire, shattering throw etc are counted first, THEN you'r personal arp(incl stance, t9 2p) is calculated.

So boss X got 10k armor, he got x5 sunders which drops him to 8k armor.
    You got 50% ArP, that reduces the boss' armor by up to 4k.
    So final boss armor is ~4k.

And armormitiligation is exponential, so for example. If you have 5k armor you benifit alot more from 1k more armor then you would if you had 30k armor.

In that way ArP gets better the more you have of it, so gemming and eating arp for those last % to become softcaped gains you more dps then extra str would've.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarthan

The only other option i would see is you could drop arp in every gem slot on run 2x death choice but that is meh so. I think you got it figured perty dang good so gl with a dbb we have only see 1 drop in reg or heroic so...
    Yea 2 x Death's Choice is probably ideal but so many people need them still, that is a distant wish atm.

Thanks every one.

Quote Originally Posted by troiftw
    a mjolnir proc should get u to allmost 100% but as far as im aware u can go above 100% and u should be getting 20% from sunders and 5% from the druid thingie wich means u only want to go for 75% ArP on proc, im not sure about going above 100% but i dont think u can? so if ur gemmin for ArP and eating ArP food, dont do that gem for Str and eat Str.
    ???

Sunder armor is not part of the armor pen calculation. Faerie Fire does not stack with Sunder Armor. Armor Pen is completely, 100% seperate from both and has nothing to do with them. If you have a stack of sunders up, you still need to be at the armor pen cap. And going over 100% armor pen is worthless.

Faerie fire does stack with sunder one is a major armor debuff one is a minor they stack. Things like expose armor and the sting from a bee hunter pet dont stack with sunder.

I just swapped in an exp ring which sits me at 26 mh and 21 oh hit is same - crit dropped .01% and unbuffed ap is now 5764. Guess that will have to do until I get boots

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Well considering the best in slot setup for an ORC requires that you use Bracers of the Silent Massacre, Bloodbath Belt and Icewalker Treads i say you dont get the expertise boots or even think about them.

In the subject of runestone vs double death's choice. Going for runestone and socketing strength is about a 500+ DPS LOSS compared to DC with 100% arp. Getting double DC is the hard part considering most guilds raid with at least 10 melee most going for 2.

About the expertise problem, tbh dont give a worry about expertise its really not that big an issue if your losing alot of other stats to gain it.

Also i cant figure for the life of me why you are still gemed for strength. With your gear gemming for as much armor pen is the way to go i dont know what your other trinket is but if you are able to get 75% arp without a proc mjolnir becomes useless.

well considering i dont have a single DC yet is why I went for runsetone.

my other trink is dmc g.

My armory is linked under my user name to the left of each post.

and thank you, this is the point of this post.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

I meant the trinket you were using before Mjolnir Runestone.

yea that's the issue - it was GT before that.

My other choices are heroic vengeance of forsaken, wrathstone, mot. didn't really see a viable option in there.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Hm guess so, I was stuck with GT and DM:G before i got my DC but seems your pretty shafted for choices.

I 'could' go and get banner of victory, but I would consider that a dps downgrade.

with BoV and gemming full arp - I could hit approx 1200+, my crit would suffer and my str/ap would suffer as well.

I was under the opinion that gemming for full arp only really becomes an option with a DC and you can hit 80%+, would you agree with that?

Thanks again for your help.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Never gem out of yellow sockets for arp but change all reds to arp and with banner you'd probably reach 80-90% and then its worth it.

Your forgetting your already losing lots of strength for arp anyway so whats a few hundred more going to change.

Yea
    I was only counting regemming the red str gems to arp.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

You'd end up at 1039 rating with just regeming so thats 74.23% add on 6% from banner and thats 80.23% but by the time you've already regemed to that much armor pen your mjolnir is already a waste so anything is better than it