Thread: Targeting Macro

Targeting Macro

Hello, I need a macro that can be spammable, to target marked players. Must be instant and able to change in combat. Can also define target as focus. The idea is to always target the players with a same mark like Blue square. So if 2 or more players get that mark during combat i´ll target them.

Thank you for your help.

Deleted

Re: Targeting Macro

No.

You can't get a macro to make a decision for you.

Blizzard didn't implent this, and it is never gonna get implented. You actually have to target different marks yourself :O..

Belive it or not, you actually have to play the game yourself, instead of having some bot doing it
    Quote Originally Posted by HoX
    trust me druin=PWN is ptw durid not durin but np its no sorry 8) .but is good ask if you can no know so yeah good to you but ask if you no know 8) but trust me i have playin long so DRUID IS BEST=3 form beat all i mean explmame=stealh cat like rogue(pwn9 8) then BOOM big bear big heelth so its moar armor than cat and then just tree?=no tree god like cenarius but give you more heelth=pwn then you go owl and stars do magic to you 8)

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

This WAS possible back in like 1.0x. They changed the API so it's not possible around 1.09/1.10 - 3.5-4 years ago. Sorry, you're going to have to target things manually.

If this is for PvE, and it's players in your raid/party that are being marked, just make sure your raid frames have the raid target icon large on them - it'll help you find/target that player.

If it's for PvP, well, I do believe the proper phrase is SoL.

sry unfort you are actually going to have to play the game.

no shortcuts for this.

lol @ trolls.
    This wasnt for botting or pvp.

/thread

Delete pls