Need Suggestios in addons

Hey guys i play wow for 3 years now and i ont have change my iterface frm them i only use some addons that help me like ( recount , omen , atlas loot , dbm ,and titan panel ) well now i have get bored of my interface because its look like al ittle mess and i cant see around so good ( so this i a littl problems in raids) so i would like you to suggest me some good addons to fix my interface alittle bit and to tell me some good addos for chat , guild , bags i am looking forward for your suggestion

p.s if yo ucan pos an image of how the interface will look like with the adons it will be the best

Re: Need Suggestios in addons

this is mine now for dps & healing

the unit frames are stuf a little complicated so if u want something less complicated i would go with Pitbull4 or Ag_unit frames
    Panels are KG Panels
    for raids i use Vuhdo for healing & DPS :P
    SLDT Data Text
    Sexy Map
    DXE for boss mods
    Prat for chat
    and Bartender4 for my bars

now i realize everything is a little outta balance....still trying to work on some things out but i got this complication from Batis Ui

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

dload bartender and xperl / pitbull, play around a bit with those to begin with, it's easy to toy with till u get something in mind, it will take practice at first so to say if you are a clicker.
    if not, you can easily clean up alot i'd say, just hiding the bars that show them then, changing stuff with only show in combat etc aswell.

i got loads of addons, though, not all are used, i'm using grid aswell as a mage, just to see the raid, who's alive, if people are summoned, to target peeps.
    Lokann ogar!
    /brofist
    lotharion: "inserting the Lich King as a scooby doo villain didn't exactly make him scary in the slightest."

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Momof267

this is mine now for dps & healing

the unit frames are stuf a little complicated so if u want something less complicated i would go with Pitbull4 or Ag_unit frames
    Panels are KG Panels
    for raids i use Vuhdo for healing & DPS :P
    SLDT Data Text
    Sexy Map
    DXE for boss mods
    Prat for chat
    and Bartender4 for my bars

now i realize everything is a little outta balance....still trying to work on some things out but i got this complication from Batis Ui
    oh, u really should add spammenot on that list :
    Lokann ogar!
    /brofist
    lotharion: "inserting the Lich King as a scooby doo villain didn't exactly make him scary in the slightest."