new JC Patterns in 3.3 ?

Hello, I would like to know if blizzard will add patterns like "10 arm pen / 10 crit" or "10 arm pen / 10 hit" or maybe "10 expertise / 10 crit" ? Did you hear anything about it ?

Re: new JC Patterns in 3.3 ?

'In the upcoming patch, jewelcrafting recipies with gem cuts from the stat 'mastery' will drop from yet unknown creatures, to let players get a little used to the mastery system. We will have enough information to completely enlighten you about this addition in the near future'

Source: http://forums.wow-europe.com/board.h...id=1&pageNo=46

I'm happy!

you're quite fckn dumb if you fell for it really
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&cn=Jeffx

I don't think Blizzard plans on adding any gems consisting of the same colour of gems in any near future, or they'd have done it long ago =)

I haven't heard anything about that and I don't think Blizzard will be adding those to the game because they usually do not add completely new stat combo gems unless they forgot to put them in (such as agi/stam and crit/str) which was the case pre 3.1 & 3.2 I believe.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

i rather doubt they will bother to add any of those new cuts simply because there hasn't been loud demand from the majority of the player base for them, plus the entire structure of combat stats is going to be rebuilt/redone when cata hits.. the way blizz is gonna see it is "why add something new that we will have to test because it could have an impact on how the content is played when it will be 100% obsolete when the xpac is released?"

i just want to upgrade my fucking sapphire owl trinket to epic, kinda like in BC when SWP came out there were new jc/alch trinks but i dont think thats gonna happen :'(

15+ Year Old Account

What would be nice is if there were "Chromatic" gems, gems that you could cut into any other hybrid color.

I.E. a Chromatic gem would be cut into +10 STR/+15 STAM, or +10 AGIL/+10 Haste, etc. with the same gem.

These could be acquired via Xmutes, JC dailies (at 3 tokens each), or by a new "Icy Prism" that takes 1 of each rare gem and a Runed Orb and makes it into a Chromatic gem.

Chromatic gems created in this way would act as the gem cut they reflect: Using the example above, the first gem would be Purple and the second would act as an Orange.