Deleted

Magma / Fire Elemental Addon

Is it possible (does the code allow such a thing) to write a addon that works with keybindings and works out which spell to use between magma and fire elemental?

I know for a fact that i am going to regularly accidentally replace my fire elemental with magma totem and then ofc your stuffed for 10mins.

What i would love is a addon that is bound to my current magma totem key that makes the following decision for me

1. if fire elemental is off cd, use
    2. if fire elemental is active and i hit the key, do nothing
    3. if fire elmental is on cd and not active, use magma.

I know i should do this manually but muscle memory is a painful thing. I can't think of any other regular spam key for another class that i have played that has the same huge effect if you hit the wrong option.

Deleted

Re: Magma / Fire Elemental Addon

Addons CANNOT change the effect of a button whilst in combat which is essentially what you are asking for. Therefore you cannot have an addon make the decision for you. Addons can WARN you that you have a fire elemental up (hint seeing a big fiery thing standing next to you hitting the mob is a clue too ), they can't change what a key press does though.

Addons can only set what a keybind/button does when out of combat, as soon as you enter combat, all UI controls are locked so that clicks, key presses etc do what they did at the point of entering combat.

Deleted

Re: Magma / Fire Elemental Addon

Drat

Going to have to rearrange my keybindings i think, so i don't constantly hit magma totem by mistake.