Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Molten Core in Cata

I need to know aswell before going for the 20 week rep achi grind ..
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&cn=Jeffx

15+ Year Old Account

Seems everyone ignored my post about me talking to a GM who confirmed MC won't be removed and neither will any other vanilla raids

Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah
    Nefarian is not coming back. All they said in raids panel is that Blackrock Descent is inspired by Blackwing Lair. It's not a replacement, and it's not a direct sequel. It means the place is dragon themed indoors raid dungeon and might have about as much in common with BWL as Obsidian Sanctum does. That is all we know at the moment and everything else is just unsubtantiated rumors.

It's highly unlikely that any instance from Blackrock Mountain will be removed for any Cataclysm-related reasons since it's nowhere near the place where Deathwing surfaces. And the screenshot/video of Blackwing Descent instance portal was sitting in exactly identical room to Nefarian's place at the end of BWL so that kinda shoots down the theory of any kind of major changes to the area or whole mountain getting blown up or whatever.
    dude its right next door to where Deathwing surfaces
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Yzak
    It was ignored probably due to the fact that GMs usually don't know anything about the Dev process or what's going on with it. GMs are hired for handling small tasks such as:

My character is stuck, derp.
    I died and spirit guides aren't spawning, haaaaalp!
    This guy won't leave me alone!

Unless you talked to someone specifically on the Dev team; which is very unlikely, because most of them are on the PTRs worrying about bigger things.

I'm not trying to sound like an ass or anything by saying it didn't happen... just sounds very unlikely. = /
    Well as I said in the other post also the GM wasn't sure so he went to speak with someone higher up and got the answer from there

Quote Originally Posted by shadobeast13
    well do you have a blue post confirming this, or is from word of mouth?
    Eastern Kingdom and Kalimdor will be changed. There will be HC SFK and DM. Go look this up on the official sites.

As for the disappearance of old raids; I don't know.
    I registered on MMO-Champion and all I got was this lousy signature.

I'm a cynic. Deal with it!

15+ Year Old Account

I'm pretty sure MC will be gone seeing as an eruption starts from the core and the mountain will be devastated. But w/e, hang onto your willpower and hope for the best.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r
    Seems everyone ignored my post about me talking to a GM who confirmed MC won't be removed and neither will any other vanilla raids
    Great news for achi hunters! Thanks
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&cn=Jeffx

molten core wont go.
    check out my blog for some gold making tips
    http://anaalius.com/

Also Follow me on Twitter at
    http://twitter.com/anaalius/

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Izenhart
    Well if Ragnaros is gonna get transfered to be in another instance as the last boss, I doubt keeping MC alive will have any sense
    I don't really want to do this but I have to...

"It was merely a setback..."

I was originally of the opinion that it would stay, because as many ppl have said Blizzard is not apposed (lol) to keeping bosses in 2 places at once. However, my mind was changed.

Blizz has only done that in the same x-pac so far, with the exception of baron rivendare.
    Also, as many people said, Deathwing comes right out of a new zone about...what would that be? a few miles? away from BRM. BOOOOM. Goodbye.
    Yeah, I don't think that any part of the mountain would be spared from a cataclysmic explosion, it's not just the eruption of the mountain that's happening, eh?

So, I think it will be removed, personally. However, BLIZZ HAS NOT SAID ANYTHING YET. Get ur info right trolls (you know who you are) Of course there's use in speculation, but please... speculate correctly?

And by the way, HOW did BWL come into this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pojodan
    Inscription: Flying Parchment: Similar to Flying Carpet, only it looks like the Constitution

Deleted

MC will NOT be gone in cata, they said that Ragnaros will get pimped up, drink some soda and get ready to hit 85, they will make him level 85 and he will nuke the raid grps again just like ol' times!

Major EDIT: i think i read it wrong, i just find out that MC will be gone and Ragnaros will just be on an other place.