Ruptureless Muti Talents

Something I've been wondering when people get good enough gear to go without Rupture.
    Changing the glyph from Rupture to FoK/TotT seems obvious enough, but why does almost everyone I look at still take 2/2 Blood Splatter? (+30% Garotte/Rupture Damage).

Rupture is never used in fights, and Garotte is used as an opener, if there's no bleed effect already present - but fights like Twin Valkyr etc often can take you out of it before you get to use it anyway.

So would it be more beneficial to use those 2 points in say, Fleet Footed? The movement speed would probably help with the running around like a headless chicken aspect in the ToC fights anyway...

Re: Ruptureless Muti Talents

I know its not the most useful talent to have, but in this case the Rupture aspect of the talent is useless and the Garotte aspect isn't exactly worth its weight in gold.

I was just thinking that for Icehowl say, you'd get to him 16% faster when he crashes into the wall (dodging is never a problem anyway) and even a couple of autoattacks from that time would outbalance the increased Garotte damage

(Same logic for Jaraxxus Portals/Twins/Kiting Anub)

Quick Recovery if you're low on expertise otherwise Fleet footed

Quote Originally Posted by Nickola
    And for pve = The dumbest thing to have.....ever. If your not smart or quick enough to move in the time you have you deserve to die.
    That's hardly a reason not to get it, maybe i shouldnt have trained vanish because i should be pro enough to never get targeted/pull aggro. Besides, more movement speed = getting to targets faster = more dps time

Nickola is being retarded. Why do you think people take tuskar's vitality? Because extra run speed is good, why? Because you will be moving a lot. Blood Spatter is crap for ruptureless and fleet footed is in no way bad.

Movement Speed is always a big dps boost. The rule of thumb is if you have to run and not attack the boss for 6 secs+ its a big dps boost (I have cat's swiftness on my boots as combat). If your going rupture-less Mutilate (which i wouldn't since you have to stack Agi/AP and rupture benefits from that and you generate CP so quick as muti) you should def throw those 2 points into fleet footed or you can throw them into quick recovery (if not expertise soft capped).

Rogues should get Cat's Swiftness not tuskarr. Since Cat's give you 6 agi which is better then 15 stam. =p

Quote Originally Posted by norfin
    Quick Recovery if you're low on expertise otherwise Fleet footed

That's hardly a reason not to get it, maybe i shouldnt have trained vanish because i should be pro enough to never get targeted/pull aggro. Besides, more movement speed = getting to targets faster = more dps time
    You don't use vanish as mutilate? Overkill says hello. You should have used a better example my friend

Quote Originally Posted by Westdig
    You don't use vanish as mutilate? Overkill says hello. You should have used a better example my friend
    Sarcasm says hello.