Thread: checkin

checkin

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...zjatar&n=Colom
    just wanna check if im doing something terribly wrong

Re: checkin

1. +21 AGI in meta.
    2. +22 AGI to cloak.
    3. +20 STR instead of +10 ArP/15 STA in chest.
    4. +10 Stats to chest.
    5. +10 STR/10 Crit in legs.
    6. If you're going to use Nightmare Tear put it in a blue, putting it in a yellow is stupid. (I'd suggest chest I suppose since all others are fulfilled.)
    7. 57% passive ArP without a GT/MR? Looking at your extremely low Crit I'd say pick up a Mjolnir Runestone.
    8. You are at 8 Expertise, get it to 26. You can buy the Crimson Star for Triumph emblems.
    9. Spec is way off, respec to: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#LN0h0...0eRVzAo:oGMz0o
    10. What are you doing for a rotation?
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

whirlwind, bt, hs, slam when it procs, ? with the spec, why spec into parry for 4? charge stance stance insta whirlwind, put 1 into anger? and booming voice? why spec into that when the range is already 30 yrds and you keep it up?

Quote Originally Posted by colom
    whirlwind, bt, hs, slam when it procs, ? with the spec, why spec into parry for 4? charge stance stance insta whirlwind, put 1 into anger? and booming voice? why spec into that when the range is already 30 yrds and you keep it up?
    BT > WW > Slam; Not sure for you but I'm able to just spam HS as I do my rotation. Throw in Cleave if there's adds like on Anub'arak.
    As for the spec it's fairly basic, plus you were specced into Imp. Charge/Anger Management without full Intensify Rage.
    Booming Voice unless there are other Warrior(s) that already take care of it.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

swtich 1 from anger managment to intesify