Deleted

Rogue + Priest vs...

Heya everyone! Ok, ill go staright to the point me and my priest friend is struggling like hell in arena. We win and we lose almost each and other game, we win one and we lose one. Now we are stuck at 1333-1440 and we cant seem to get past the plate teams (warrior resto druid, dk resto/h pally etc. We are also struggling vs frostmage and priest)THe problem is that I keep on getting low on hp and my friend cant heal over the damage I was wondering if anyone of you out there could give us some tips? Would be appreceated! Could the cause be that I have too low resiliance? thanks!
    My armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ptulon&n=Morzg
    Thanks! /Morzg

Re: Rogue + Priest vs...

*Sigh* When making a post like this you need to list what stats you have that could cause these problems. Such as your resilience, your health, your partners spellpower, how much pve/pvp gear you are using. Armory links are good.

How long are you able to last against such teams? Do you just die right away or is it over a long period of time?
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.

When I played Rogue Priest vs Warrior Druid or Warriors in general we started of with as mutch CC on healer Druid as we can. Start both dpsing warrior Dispell him down before I start blowing my energy. Priest rushed in mountet for aoe fear on Druid nuke warrior. Mindcontrol the warrior specily good in arenas such as Blade Edge or dalaran. jump down the ledge or just run back down LoS. *note* I havent Used Kidney yet. once warrior behind los I kidney put more pressure on warrior stop dotting about now* be ready for a swap to hes healer. Blind warrior disarm anything in general. if in blade edge and you got the first MC of we swaped there to the druid my Priest had him fully dispelled down in start. meaning no prehealing and dispell train that druid as mutch as you can and pull a kill off. there is 2 ways to do it ither manaburn zerg or dps zerg ither way you as priest need to keep both dots up and powerinfusion on Rogue kidney and zerg up as mutch dps as you can when not kidney spamm dispells meaning druid cant swiftmend once druid was on about 40% hp get a aoe fear kidney or cheapshot going. this is almost a guarantee. The Druids warrior on the priest makes your priest have a timespan in the race on druid so being offensive on druid can cost you if you dont blow him of quickly.
    Jacquel is
    The Real On Use Bubble Leak Evaluation!

Key to the setup is to always kill the other teams healer, with your priests offensive dispells, holyfires on top of you're rogues stuns while keeping the other teams dps cc'd.