Combat: Axe MH, dagger OH; what spec?

Hey there. I just got Frostblade Hatchet off of 10 man Anub tonight and was thinking of giving combat a try, as I'm a bit tired of mutilate. I currently have Stygian Bladebreaker from 25 Beasts as an offhand, and was wondering which weapon spec to put my points in. Is axes worth it with only one? Or should I opt for points in CQC?

I see many rogues running around with Mace/dagger and fist/dagger, but I'm not sure about axe/dagger. Thanks in advance.

Re: Combat: Axe MH, dagger OH; what spec?

Quote Originally Posted by Sollaris
    Hey there. I just got Frostblade Hatchet off of 10 man Anub tonight and was thinking of giving combat a try, as I'm a bit tired of mutilate. I currently have Stygian Bladebreaker from 25 Beasts as an offhand, and was wondering which weapon spec to put my points in. Is axes worth it with only one? Or should I opt for points in CQC?

I see many rogues running around with Mace/dagger and fist/dagger, but I'm not sure about axe/dagger. Thanks in advance.
    You should see a DpS increase as Combat in ToC- due to the nature of the fights- You should spec 1/5 in CQC instead of the Stamina boost, then 5/5 in HnS. The rest is the same, You should try to replace your OH soon though because Saxe/Dagger is not a good combo.