New pop out ads on MMO-Champ are obnoxious.

This has been happening with many of the ads but only the ones that pop out. They have been shifting in front of the top left of the screen and blocking all the quick links so that every time you go to drag your mouse out to them it enlarges. It never happens to me with any of the ads that do not have a mouse over enlarge.

Ads are one thing, but once they start to interfere with browsing they just become obnoxious. Getting bigger when I mouse over them is a real pain. The banner even when in its normal spot is right under the logout link. It pops up every time one of the mouse over adds are there, and it does not go away until I click the part to put it back. This usually causes me to have to drag my mouse around the ad so that I end up not making the same mistake twice. When it is shifted over to the left I have to refresh the page just to click the few links it covers.

Please do not allow this anymore or fix it if it is a bug. It is making your site unpleasant to visit.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

Re: New pop out ads on MMO-Champ are obnoxious.

I have a feeling its something to do with your web browser/computer as I have never seen that kind of add on MMO-champ, only the mlg voice ones which aren't really annoying in any way.

Very likely chance i'm wrong though, may have something to do with where you live or something.

10+ Year Old Account

I use to have the same issue, but now I use firefox with an ad blocking ad-on, I dont see ads on any web site
    Proud Healer Since 2007
    "Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid."

It happens on all 3 of my computers on the network and at the library. 1st is running vista 2nd xp the 3rd other windows 7.

Even when the adds are in the right spot the popout adds are still annoying and mess with my browsing.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

Internet Explorer. 'nuff said, really.

I'm not going to be mean, but if you switch to Mozilla Firefox, your internet browsing is going to be so much more pleasant. Trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardous
    I have a feeling its something to do with your web browser/computer as I have never seen that kind of add on MMO-champ, only the mlg voice ones which aren't really annoying in any way.

Very likely chance i'm wrong though, may have something to do with where you live or something.
    same here, no problems at all. but that could also be because i have some common sense and use firefox with the noscript add-on ...

I have pops enabled - but I have never seen one of those! Using chrome...

Quote Originally Posted by Grading
    Internet Explorer. 'nuff said, really.

I'm not going to be mean, but if you switch to Mozilla Firefox, your internet browsing is going to be so much more pleasant. Trust me.
    Or mmo could just stop using the adds that resize bigger.

TY I'll post it there.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

I've never seen any ads like that here ???