Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Do you want Heroic leap back?

no I do not

10+ Year Old Account

Heroic Leap was just a imbalanced spell. Oh noes I got the warrior down to 2% time to finish him off and.... he Hulk jumps the fuck outta there.

How is heroic leap any different than the druid catform jump-pounce-thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Luris
    How is heroic leap any different than the druid catform jump-pounce-thing?
    Heroic leap was an aoe ability catform charge automatically jumps behind the target.
    "In our world those who dont care about the rules are called trash but those who dont care about their friends are even worse than trash."

Quote Originally Posted by DI\\//INATION
    Heroic Leap was just a imbalanced spell. Oh noes I got the warrior down to 2% time to finish him off and.... he Hulk jumps the fuck outta there.
    So whats the difference here to disengage??

Edit:FYI Heroic leap was removed (like Metamorphosis leap) because of gamemechanic issues not because it was OP :P
    "In our world those who dont care about the rules are called trash but those who dont care about their friends are even worse than trash."

The reason the targeted leap abilities was removed is because people exploited them.

Half the people used it to get to their target. Other half tried to climb trees and mountains. Fixing whole terrain versus just removing the ability? Guess which.

Warriors did not get the Cat version because Blizz was afraid of the "Class Homogenizations" whining that was effective at the time.

The game has become too big for its shell: Certainly you can count many times GC refused something due to "We just don't have the tech for it."
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by DI\\//INATION
    ... lol so I guess Intervene is OP too? Any PVP warrior worth their salt will Intervene back to his healer away from the frontlines, in a BG at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Yes i want it back

If they give us heroic leap in the expansion they'll prolly take away Juggernaught or some bs.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom
    ... lol so I guess Intervene is OP too? Any PVP warrior worth their salt will Intervene back to his healer away from the frontlines, in a BG at least.
    ^^ QFT.

However --- Nerf intercept/charge/juggernaut to nothin. REmove our heroic throw as thats OP now too... stupid whiney babies too used to 3 buttoning their ret/dk to 2k rating.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns
    You people don't make any sense.
    Heroic Leap was never in the GAME, so how can 90% of the WoW community that wasn't in the Beta MISS it?
    Jesus.
    I like how this fell completely on deaf ears.
    I quit the game, and this happens:
    "You can now mount while under the skeleton effect of the Noggenfogger Elixir!"
    Are you effing kidding me?!?!
    Remember 3.0.......

Quote Originally Posted by mackmustard
    If they give us heroic leap in the expansion they'll prolly take away Juggernaught or some bs.
    I dont think so because as we all know heroic leap is a deep fury talent.Juggernaught has nothing to to with it.An arms warrior could never reach heroic leap without sacrifice Bladestorm

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

nope, was kinda broken and pretty overpowered in combination with charge+intercept if properly used. it was a good idea but i dont want it back. yes i AM a warrior and no i do NOT play any other classes:P

i would love to see something that breaks CC as an arms warrior, i either have to us BS when i don't want to or i get a charge every 20 sec and maybe on hit an thats it before the "OMG CC THE WARRIOR AAAGH *keyboard faceslamming sounds*" :P

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Yes, in Cata Goblins can jump 20 yards (?).

So don't see why warriors can't.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom
    Intervene has saved me so many times. :P

reread goblin ability:

Activate your rocket belt to jump up to 20 yards.

now remember those funny clothies called mages and the beginning of a spell called blink:

Teleports the caster 20 yards forward

the fact that they are the same yardage really makes me think they are just gonna have it be graphically like rocketboots, but work like blink (sans stun/bind removal, as this would be OP)

and as for this only being on one side, look up worgen's dark flight:

Activate your true form, increasing movement speed by 70% for 6 sec.

sounds alot like sprint, with a shorter duration.

I'm not gonna QQ about blizz reusing class abilities to make racials, because i think it's nice and interesting. Lock with sprint? Priest with blink? They won't be as OP as current abilities, but all the same, pretty nice