Poll: Best/Coolest Alliance Mage

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Best / Coolest Alliance Mage

Dreanei Female, just because the looks pwns the rest. ;D

just pick a random race, u will get back to horde soonish when u r done running at the meadows chasing butterflies and drinking tea with the kiddos.
    /thread

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Milamber
    0% being the "gain" from your Heroic Precense (=if your a gnome the group still has the buff => no point in you also having Heroic Presence => 0%)

So worst case 0% hit, best case 5%... I would say every raid needs 5 Draenei.
    i was under the impression from my alliance days that alliance geared around the drenai 1% hit.

i also don't think you need 5 per raid since the healers don't really want 1% hit (though they may want the mana tide totem) and the tank group may not need it that much either.
    BfA Beta Time

You're Horde and you want to go Alliance ? Traitor, you will be executed !

But, anyway,the less fucked up race is gnome femalle mage, otherwise, reroll MAGE UNDEAD HELL YEAH §

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    drenai males look re-tard-ed.

and you don't have to be a drenai to get their hit aura. hell, back when i was leveling a drenai in TBC, you had to have ANOTHER drenai to get the aura as a drenai. they've long since fixed that.
    Although this is a moot point in today's game; this statement isn't true. You always benefitted from the hit aura, even when solo. The only time the buff icon would appear was when the dreanai was grouped. This was because it didn't need to be an aura while solo, because you already benefitted from the buff. The tooltip always read that the dreanai benefitted from the extra hit while solo, even when the icon wasn't showing. It's not like human's, orc's, and dwarves run around with a buff icon telling them they have more expertise.

If anything, the only thing they have fixed is by changing it to a flat 1% hit to both spells and physical, instead of one or the other depending on class. I personally dislike seeing the aura buff while soloing just because some people couldn't read the tooltip.

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    i was under the impression from my alliance days that alliance geared around the drenai 1% hit.

i also don't think you need 5 per raid since the healers don't really want 1% hit (though they may want the mana tide totem) and the tank group may not need it that much either.
    Yeah if you have a healer grp and a tank grp you will only need 3 :-( Tanks need hit too though don't they?

But imo the best racial.
    Sha of *Gay* Pride!

Quote Originally Posted by Milamber
    Yeah if you have a healer grp and a tank grp you will only need 3 :-( Tanks need hit too though don't they?

But imo the best racial.
    Tanks can benefit from the hit just as much, however due to threat typically being a non-issue draenei should go in respective dps groups as most alliance raiders gear around having their hit aura. However also keep in mind that generally there are only two tanks in a raid, so the tank group will still have 2-3 dps accompanied with them.