faction change (race) for rogue

hey..

im atm close to finish my factions transfer from horde to ally...

but i dunno what race i shuold go.. i know that human have the best radicals... but gnome is so inoring...

what do u say?? plz help me out

Re: faction change (race) for rogue

For pvp, pve, fun, roleplaying, cybering, what?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Detheroc&n=Smacklepuff

Night elf is the best, hands down, unless u have access to two top end pve trinkets

human is best, hands down. 2 trinkets is just so much better, than anything else.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Well you got the gnome escape artist and the human racial (cant remember the name) course the nelfs have a second vanish which i do get quite annoyed at when trying to kill them like everyone is gonna say it all depends on play style i like the look of nelf rogues personally.

I am Shaman - Play Free Online Games

Shadowmeld does not work as an extra vanish anymore, and hasn't for some time. Human is likely the better of the two, especially if you get a good trinket to run along side battlemasters.

Human if you have access to pro pve trinkets, if not night elf.
    The 2% less chance to be hit makes them so annoying to fight against, and shadowmeld may not work as an extra vanish anymore but it can still fool certain scrubs in arena (such as myslef a few times :P)
    gnome is okay because of the removing snare effects, but almost any snare in wrath is spammable, so its kind of useless.
    Dwarf would also be nice i think just because the bleed removal. Nothing sucks more than being fully bled by a druid and warrior and having absolutely nothing to get rid of it so you just.. sit there and die.

But i personally would choose night elf, as i dont have access to many decent pve trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by panda911
    For pvp, pve, fun, roleplaying, cybering, what?
    rofl!

but staying on topic, human!

you went from horde to ALLY? traitor bitch!
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!