Mace/Dagger Spec?

So I've heard less than whispers about the mace/dagger spec for combat rogues, and it intrigued me. Can anyone shed some light on this elusive build?

Re: Mace/Dagger Spec?

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?rogu...GIyZhAM,,10894

This is the spec, you use it when you've got a great (slow) mace, a fast offhand dagger and are close to an ArP-Cap. (Whether it's softcap with Mjolnir or GT or the hardcap itself.)

Due to the weapons currently available in game, it's the best spec there is and part of the "BiS Rogue List". This is assuming you're gemming and gearing for ArP.

Mace spec requires you to have 1150 ArP to hit the hard cap.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by SilentMG
    Due to the weapons currently available in game, it's the best spec there is and part of the "BiS Rogue List". This is assuming you're gemming and gearing for ArP.

I am pretty sure the highest dps possible right now comes from the 51 / 18 / 2 build with weapon swapping for single target at least.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentMG

~1399.xyz is hardcap. Mace-Spec gives 15%, 15% of ~1399 is roughly 210, so you need 1190 ArP when wielding a Mace to reach the hardcap.

Quote Originally Posted by Firatha
    I am pretty sure the highest dps possible right now comes from the 51 / 18 / 2 build with weapon swapping for single target at least.
    Correct, but Combat pulls ahead due to the nature of the fights in ToC, hence Combat is called the best spec atm.