Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Proposed blind revamp :)

Random yet awesome ... i want one
    Character from a book btw :P not a skit on the horrible life changing ailment.

Quote Originally Posted by Downey
    Aye kov, i know its useful for target swaps im at 2k atm ... good arguments btw. Maybe i was just scrabbling for something to buff me if im honest Some good counter arguments .... (if we ignore the stuff bout my name) so .... yeah Resolved
    /thread.
    Well thank you Downey =) Its very rare to ever find someone to admit to anything like that in life, let alone on the internet of all things. For that and being a Rogue in Wotlk above 2k you have much respect from me. I can understand the feeling of needing to brainstorm ideas for your class, I do it all the time, and in truth Rogues have plenty of issues right now, but the issue is not CC, its lack of anti-kite abilities. As of now Rogues are easier to kite then any other class, including that plate clad walking blender of death known as the warrior.

The Nerf to Shadowstep made Rogues into a weaker hitting, leather wearing warrior, with CC, being kited should not be a serious issue to the Ninjas of WoW. Blizzard knows this, and they will fix it. Until then, just keep doing what your doing =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pos View Post
    WoW is my shameful secret. Like a mistress. or a child.

Would anybody agree with me that it would make more sense to make blind in to a more similar ability to cyclone ... but instant ... (original class rawr n all that) but maybe with a shorter duration if thats too bad.
    I just happen to think that its a bit odd that we have to wait 2 mins after we chuck some dirt in somebodies face :
    And i think its odd that a warrior has to wait for 1½ minutes to do bladestorm again ? i mean he´s just spinning around with his weapon how does taht require a break ? I mean it didnt have a cooldown in Diablo 2 !?! hey hey ?

Realise this isnt reality and just cause you think that throwing dirt at people shouldnt have a cooldown doesnt exactly make it balanced to remove the cooldown?

Besides what if your somewhere with no dirt ? like indoors ? should it work like entangle no blind indoors assuming someone vacuumed? you hear how stupid this is..

Stop making silly posts about reality..

Kovek .... <3

Quote Originally Posted by Ivpiv
    And i think its odd that a warrior has to wait for 1½ minutes to do bladestorm again ? i mean he´s just spinning around with his weapon how does taht require a break ? I mean it didnt have a cooldown in Diablo 2 !?! hey hey ?

Realise this isnt reality and just cause you think that throwing dirt at people shouldnt have a cooldown doesnt exactly make it balanced to remove the cooldown?

Besides what if your somewhere with no dirt ? like indoors ? should it work like entangle no blind indoors assuming someone vacuumed? you hear how stupid this is..

Stop making silly posts about reality..
    Ok ... ill avoid the reality angle, look at the other argument then .... but calm down please ... and to be honest id need a 1 and a half minute break if i was wearing plate armour and spinning around with a big weapon

Ok ... ill avoid the reality angle, look at the other argument then .... but calm down please ... and to be honest id need a 1 and a half minute break if i was wearing plate armour and spinning around with a big weapon
    No you wouldnt if this was a problem for them why dont they ever get tired from running ? you pretty much run constantly while lvling up ? from 1-30 you run all the time never walk run run run..

This guy is like in godlike shape :P If it would require a break to spin around atleast have some chance of failure when bending for dust like you going "crack *BACK INJURY* 400dmg"

and i realise that my post was a bit hostile but uusally these kinds of posts is made by 10year olds that just whine cause they got beat :P

I want to see that guy try and pick up some of the weapons used 600+ years agao lol =P

Oh and Downey, what book did you get the name from? The name sounds familiar, but maybe I am thinking of the actor...

THATS RIGHT NERDS! YOUR IRON MAN'S ACTOR IS NAMED DOWNEY AS WELL!

Quote Originally Posted by Kovek
    I want to see that guy try and pick up some of the weapons used 600+ years agao lol =P

Oh and Downey, what book did you get the name from? The name sounds familiar, but maybe I am thinking of the actor...

THATS RIGHT NERDS! YOUR IRON MAN'S ACTOR IS NAMED DOWNEY AS WELL!
    Nother reference i suppose But its terry pratchett, Lord. Downey, master of the assassins guild

Good choice of name then =P

Quote Originally Posted by Ivpiv
    No you wouldnt if this was a problem for them why dont they ever get tired from running ? you pretty much run constantly while lvling up ? from 1-30 you run all the time never walk run run run..

This guy is like in godlike shape :P If it would require a break to spin around atleast have some chance of failure when bending for dust like you going "crack *BACK INJURY* 400dmg"

and i realise that my post was a bit hostile but uusally these kinds of posts is made by 10year olds that just whine cause they got beat :P
    I said ill avoid the reality angle from now on It is admittedly a very stupid argument and i apologise. Like i said, other one still has a bit of merit even though i admitted i have now been convinced that it is wrong, yes?

like cyclone lol? Why if u blind u should be imune to heal ?

I dont remember suggesting any immunityO.o and before you go on the "OMG THATS SO OP" bender look at what ive said before

Funny how WoW characters are born running their entire lives and can do all these mind bending abilities.. but when a handful of dirt goes into their eyes, they run around in a circle for 10 seconds blind.

Not to mention that dirt can curve around people's head, considering you can blind people who aren't even facing you.

Realism =/= WoW

PEOPLE - I HAVE ADMITTED THAT I AM WRONG - DROP IT.

I dont remember suggesting any immunityO.o
    Last time I checked, cyclone made the target immume, and you suggested something cyclone like.

PEOPLE - I HAVE ADMITTED THAT I AM WRONG - DROP IT.
    The internet has a very long, and very selective, memory. A few pages from now and people will "remember" when you suggested that Warriors should be deleted and Rogues should be main tanks and that Blind should kill raid bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinni
    Last time I checked, cyclone made the target immume, and you suggested something cyclone like.
    I said Cyclone like ... i didnt say cyclone.

I said Cyclone like ... i didnt say cyclone.
    As George Carlin would say, all it means when something says "Chocolate flavored" is "no fucking chocolate".

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account

Based on the replies in this thread I have determined that the OP should have stated the following instead of his original post:

Everyone should agree with me that it would make more sense to make blind into a more similar ability to cyclone ... but instant ... (original class rawr n all that) but maybe with a shorter duration if thats too bad.
    I just happen to think that its a bit odd that we have to wait 2 mins after we chuck some dirt in somebodies face, and if you don't agree i'm going to flame you.

Where during all the me admitting that i am wrong have you seen any flaming?