Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Proposed blind revamp :)

if you're aware of combat saps why on earth would you ever want the revamp blind, between 2 dps in 3s a cc chain after a trinket fear>blind>sap>sap>cheapshot>kidney>gouge is more then enough time for you to kill something vs how exactly would it be revamped? 3 second cc with a like 30 second cooldown? so an extra ranged interrupt, which is a little nice since they got rid of the interrupt on deadly throw but something tells me in cata the sub tree is getting revamped itself and deadly throw will be mixxed up some where in there hopefully

Thatd be lovely mae, but i cant help but remembering saying that i was wrong and have now come to realise that a ranged interrupt is a bit much, why are people still trying to convince me?
    Character from a book btw :P not a skit on the horrible life changing ailment.

Quote Originally Posted by Separate
    You do know that you can make blind last longer than its tooltip right? Heres an idea, vanish>sap
    Vanish after blind?

You must be a noob.

Of all the things that the Rogue class needs fixed, blind is one of the last.

Uther- Our bads are better than your bads.

As a player that only plays a rogue in PvP, i can safely say we do not need more abilities to make another player unable to move.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    Vanish after blind?

You must be a noob.
    Arena? You're not going to be able to sit there for 5 seconds without their teamates keeping you in combat. Even if their teamates didn't keep you in combat there is no point in doing that when you could vanish at 1 second left of blind, sap, and go on with the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Downey
    Would anybody agree with me that it would make more sense to make blind in to a more similar ability to cyclone ... but instant ... (original class rawr n all that) but maybe with a shorter duration if thats too bad.
    I just happen to think that its a bit odd that we have to wait 2 mins after we chuck some dirt in somebodies face :
    It'll ruin druid rogue comps if it's going to share DRs with cyclone.(Although I assume you don't mean that it should share DRs with cyclone) If not, then it'll run priest rogue down a bit because fear shares DRs with blind. If it's shortened, blind after fear would last about three seconds.)not like you should blind after a fear anyway but it depends. More of a 1/100 thing) Although the shortened CD will just make 1v1 with a rogue really annoying for any non-rogues in arenas. May help in the rogues favor, but can also screw you over just as much if not more.
    New and shiny compppppp!

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Downey
    Would anybody agree with me that it would make more sense to make blind in to a more similar ability to cyclone ... but instant ... (original class rawr n all that) but maybe with a shorter duration if thats too bad.
    I just happen to think that its a bit odd that we have to wait 2 mins after we chuck some dirt in somebodies face :
    Why exactly would we want to buff rogues? Are they having massive issues in pvp atm? Last I looked - no. I would argue that rogues are in a very good state atm, and changing an ability like blind so massively could only go to changing the balance of the class, either positively or negatively (although almost entirely likely positively in the fashion you suggested ...).

Rogues have a large arsenal of CC they can use:
    Blind
    Cheap Shot
    Kidney Shot
    Gouge
    Sap
    (not all made equal)
    on top of other abilities to stop damage being delivered
    Dismantle
    Garrote
    Kick
    on top of other abilites reducing damage output
    Mind numbing poison
    Cloak of shadows
    evasion
    feint (does anyone use that for the aoe thing? not sure, not a rogue)

How about, lets not break whats broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigoraha
    Arena? You're not going to be able to sit there for 5 seconds without their teamates keeping you in combat. Even if their teamates didn't keep you in combat there is no point in doing that when you could vanish at 1 second left of blind, sap, and go on with the fight.
    Arena is serious business.

I laughed at mind numbing poison. Do people actually still use that crap?
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by Tigoraha
    It's not hard at all to get out of combat, especially in twos.

Uther- Our bads are better than your bads.

Wow you guys dont give up do you lol ... as if i need convincing any more.
    Character from a book btw :P not a skit on the horrible life changing ailment.

Your all a bunch of Downies !

If any change were to be made to it, i'd prefer a targeting circle that blinds all targets inside it.
    Doesn't have to be big, but would allow you to keep damaging your main target.

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    I laughed at mind numbing poison. Do people actually still use that crap?
    It's nice on faction champs, when you're keeping a healer busy.