Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...

Re: WoW Cataclysm @ Dreamhack

Quote Originally Posted by Veredhiel
    I very much agree about the human form issue. I really hope that when Cataclysm hits shelves, that such an option will be available. Even though, I don't intend to use my human form often, I truly do hope that I, at least, have a say in the matter of what that side of my toon will look like. I'd prefer to not have it decided for me.

And, I hope so the same thing about the Worgen females. Hopefully, they're working really hard to make them look just right. And, even more so, hopefully they won't be nearly as hunched over or hulking as the males currently appear to be, when they run/walk. I expect and welcome the idea of the Worgen being heavy footed and having a bit of a hulking and hunched over walk/run and general appearance. But, I'd just prefer them not look so clumsy and Frankenstein-like. They seem very goofy to me, right now, when they walk/run and it looks silly, rather than feral.

But, there's a lot of time left, before the expansion is even released. So, I'm sure that these are things that are being worked on and chances are, the Worgen animations will be greatly changed by the time it comes out.
    #1 They've said you'll get to customize both, so relax.

#2 Females are always given the most aesthetically pleasing model possible. I do hope that the males will retain some of the savagery in their posture and gait, without being so ridiculously exaggerated.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Well this proves the big guy is the hobgoblin at least.

Was getting sick of the "OMG HEZ NOT PRPLE!!!!!111one1!" posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutebutdeadly
    Well, I was going to roll a worgen until I saw the casting animations.
    Agreed. It looks to heavy and chaotic. That's why I never ever played draeneis or orcs because I think they're too heavy, also female humans...

I like lightish animations like gnomes and undeads...

I can't wait to roll worgen... gunna be bad ass... they look soo cool... i think there casting animation looks neat and i dont see an issue with the walking animation... i think there just people being too picky.
    Proud Member of the United States Navy. Aviation Machinist Mate!

Can't wait! <3
    Rorre the erroR

Cant wait to explore the new Azeroth

so far i wanted to make a worgen really bad,but after i saw the video,i changed my mind,and didnt even had the interest to check the whole video.i mean comon,his walk is just not my style,and doesnt look worgenish style either,is more like random trash zombie-style walk.i think blizz should give that walk to undead,and give the undead walk to worgen.

Gief female worgen already ...
    It has been almost a half year since we got to see male worgen, show me the fox!!!!!!

I was there! ;D