Thread: PVP help

PVP help

I started doing PVP with 2 fellow guildies and we are doing ok. I use my PVE gear with my PVE spec. Can somebody link me to their dk's PVP spec and kind of explain what to do.

Here is my dk, http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...lor&n=Maskedvz

don't look at my unholy spec(I googled that and well it's awful) I've also invested in PVP gear but my PVE gear is better and has more strength. I'm SO CONFUSED >_<. My pvp gear is the deadly gladiators dreadplate.

Sorry if my writing may seem incoherent but I just had operation and the medication I have to take makes me a little well dizzy.

Re: PVP help

hi, for reference im an unholy DK that hovers 2k-2.1k.

I can't tell you strats and "what to do" unless we know your comp.

The gear you have will work, but only for now. at 2k i prefer 700+ resilience without gemming or enchanting for a single point. But on the other side I've also gotten to 1500 without any resilence.

So please share with us what classes your partners are and what raiting you are aiming for

Re: PVP help

Quote Originally Posted by Soaps20
    hi, for reference im an unholy DK that hovers 2k-2.1k.

I can't tell you strats and "what to do" unless we know your comp.

The gear you have will work, but only for now. at 2k i prefer 700+ resilience without gemming or enchanting for a single point. But on the other side I've also gotten to 1500 without any resilence.

So please share with us what classes your partners are and what raiting you are aiming for
    Ok well the healer is a holy priest and the other DPS is a arms warrior. We are trying to aim for a rating somewhere in 1000-2000. And when you say the gear I have now do you mean the pvp or pve?