Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: [Cataclysm] Hunter shots without cds

Quote Originally Posted by heeroyuy99
    i know our rotation isn't extremely complicated, but i think it works. i will work with whatever happens, and adapt. i just don't want to have to learn how to play my class again.
    It comes down to CD bound classes being dull because they have few decisions, also from a technical perspective they can scale badly with haste. I get the feeling that blizz are trying to get their ducks in a row regarding scaling in Cata. The 4 most CD bound classes are Enhance, Retri, Spriest & hunters. Enhance actually does scale with haste due to WF & MW, spriests are getting a new nuke and hasted dot ticks, hunters are getting focus and presumably retri will continue as the problem child.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Azyoulike
    It comes down to CD bound classes being dull because they have few decisions, also from a technical perspective they can scale badly with haste. I get the feeling that blizz are trying to get their ducks in a row regarding scaling in Cata. The 4 most CD bound classes are Enhance, Retri, Spriest & hunters. Enhance actually does scale with haste due to WF & MW, spriests are getting a new nuke and hasted dot ticks, hunters are getting focus and presumably retri will continue as the problem child.
    Ooo, what is this SP nuke? I have not heard of it! And to OP I like that idea. I'm currently thinking that Steady Shot will once again become main dps and not filler as it is like during BC. The arcane shot would be a nice touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern
    Ooo, what is this SP nuke? I have not heard of it!
    I... I'm not sure if it's sarcasm... but if you really haven't heard, it was announced at Blizz-con, they stated that SP needed a nuke due to their main filler being a channel cast and was quite unattractive for pvp, they don't have definite plans yet... but I'm sure they'll come up with something that everyone likes.

Quote Originally Posted by zmieer
    My suggestion for removing Kill Shot's cooldown would be making it the equivalence of an instant Steady Shot (with gcd), and of course only being usable on targets with low health. It could do more damage than a Steady Shot or generate additional focus, or a good balance between the two, depending on where you would want to shift the damage towards in a pvp situation.
    uhh, that would be evil.. just think of all the Kb's u could steal in a bg, just throwing killshot all over the place.
    Imo u need cd's on Ks, HoW, Execute etc.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ubergoose
    I... I'm not sure if it's sarcasm... but if you really haven't heard, it was announced at Blizz-con, they stated that SP needed a nuke due to their main filler being a channel cast and was quite unattractive for pvp, they don't have definite plans yet... but I'm sure they'll come up with something that everyone likes.
    Mm thanks. I was at watching Starcraft 2 matches when they announced Cataclysm shit at Blizzcon =p