Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Undead or Troll ! ! ! ?

I chose my priest pre-BC because of the racials that UD got which were the best you could have for a shadow priest back then AND because of WoF AND because UD women have the best casting animation for priests. When priest racials got nerfed and homonogized I continued to play my UD priest because I still had WoF and the look. Now that WoF is getting a slight nerf I'm still going to keep playing her because I like the look and want that free fear break from WoF. Its only a nerf in the sense that you can't break 2 fears that are back to back. They will share a 45 sec (or is it 30) with a trinket but it still allows you to break another fear 45 seconds later or break a sheep 45 seconds later with your trinket. As for berserking, its so-so if you ask me. When you factor in that its a 3 minute CD that gives 20% haste that's like having 655.8 haste rating every 3 minute or 218.6 every minute. You can get better procs off trinkets than that. Its just not worth paying the $25 to faction change to me. Not to mention when Cataclysm comes out they are redoing all racials so its not even certain that you'll have that haste anymore as a troll or that another race wouldn't get a better racial.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Worshaka
    Casting animations are crucial to min maxing and assist your raid in clearing content or help you win arena matches.
    Don't be a "number bitch", mon! That's like doing a job that you really hate for +5% salary. Sucks.

Even with the 45 seconds cooldown you can still use it in a spot where you get feared and sometimes you wont have to use your pvp trinket untill it coolsdown
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Oogzy
    Another good talent Trolls have is "Da Voodoo Shuffle" that gives them a 15% reduction to any effect that makes you lose control of your character aka anything you can trinket from.
    This is incorrect. It reduces movement imparing affects on you not anything that makes you lose control of your character. Quite frankly its a crappy racial because 15% of 6 seconds is still 5.1 seconds & 15% of 8 seconds is 6.8 seconds. Its barely noticable. It would be totally different had the racial been lowers chance to be rooted or whatnot.