tauren or undead pally race change...

i was wondering if anyone knows if you will be able to race change your current BE pally into a undead or tauren once Cataclysm hits. I have a lvl 70 BE pally but im not sure if i should lvl him, cuz i prefer an undead or tauren over the BE.

Re: tauren or undead pally race change...

change to new race-class combos will postponed, probbably to some patch 4.1 or 4.2

although, I didn't know there will be undead paladin combo

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by TRackster
    although, I didn't know there will be undead paladin combo
    As far as I know, there won't be. That's is just a wet dream of the most stupid of the stupid nerds.

yea, sorry about the whole undead pally thing..i was just reading some pally forums and i read some people mention the undead pally, so i assumed that there was gonna be an undead one. I guess the tauren is the only other race that can be a pally when Cat hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathruin
    yea, sorry about the whole undead pally thing..i was just reading some pally forums and i read some people mention the undead pally, so i assumed that there was gonna be an undead one. I guess the tauren is the only other race that can be a pally when Cat hits.
    You read someone whining for 15 pages, thats about it. It won't happen.

But yeah, like above, I'm willing to bet that they're just going to post-pone it by a patch or two that way ever server can get their server firsts.

15+ Year Old Account

2 months like when they create new realm..
    and no god damn undead >

Quote Originally Posted by Kairu
    But yeah, like above, I'm willing to bet that they're just going to post-pone it by a patch or two that way ever server can get their server firsts.
    I don't see any reason for them to postpone the Belf -> Tauren race change. There's already level 80 Taurens out there, so who cares if one of them is suddenly a Pally? They might though.

They definitely will postpone any race changes into Goblin or Worgen though. Because there aren't any of those at 80 yet. Not that it matters to us though since we get the short end of the new race stick.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.