Hai guys, long time carebear here, I'm looking for some advice so I can start to be an half decent druid.

I have 4 deadly/1 hateful balance pieces 3 of which came from voa (nobody rolls on balance gear ;D) with some questionable gemming and a honor pvp trinket coming today (the ilevel 226 one with 100 resilience on it) for a grand total of 20k hp and 430 resilience without the trinket

My arena team consists of me and a guildie who plays a frost specced mage, I'm currently specced in balance up to insect swarm and the rest in restoration.. I'm having loads of fun in battlegrounds standing there in caster form while I hot team mates and dot around.. I usually stay in caster form because as soon as I'm seen as a tree I'm going to get focused instantly.

But resto/frost mage seems like a fail setup to me (we met a resto druid/dk team and my mage had to drink like 4 times until we got a good rng burst paired with an half decent cc chain), would be better for me to switch to balance and try a cc-burst approach?

I'm currently using gladius (but I need to look a little better to the options) and I was wondering what other addons you would suggest using for pvp.. like a cc monitor, easy /focus setup or something.

Regarding gear, which off set pieces do you suggest? would you use darkmoon card death when balance specced instead of the Talisman of Resurgence? (I raid as restoration so I don't have many caster dps trinkets)