Quote Originally Posted by MilitantCasual
Um.... ever try to do these fights as a Rogue? Yeah, I'm not seeing that change. Hell, you've got Pest. I'd argue that Rogues need 'Poison Splash' to spread their poisons around.

(Full Disclosure: I'm a DW Frost DK too)
sorry to burst your buble but razorice isnt a disease which can be spread with pestilence, its a debuff you get out of a weapon enchant which is aplied via attacks - and as said, building up 10 stacks takes WAY to long.

you probably messed up frostfever and razorice i guess ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gomexus
Other than that Frost can still compete with Blood and Unholy it will just have it's niche. Keep in mind UH is looking awesome...but the 4pc T9 bonus will be hard to hold on to if you are trying to stay truly "competitive".
i dont see how it can compete... with blood maybe if there is enough ae, with unholy no way.
frost got a stealth nerf with the GoD change (though I think the change was ok in general, but frost is just the spec that suffers most from it)
frost didnt get any buffs
unholys only "nerf" was the 4p t9 change but that affects blood and frost as well to a large extend
unholy on the other side got huge buffs (although already being the top spec), the changend SS is the biggest of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiboyslol
Shamelessly taken from EJ's 3.3 DW DPS section

"Frost can be a competitive DPS if played correctly, but it is important to note that it will almost always be inferior to an Unholy build for most fights. Therefore, unless your guild needs a Frost Death Knight for the windfury buff, you are probably better off speccing into Unholy."
this sums it up perfectly - and dont let the "unless ur guild needs the windfury buff" statement fool you... 99% of 25 man raids have an enhancer because youll want improved strenght of earth totem (and neither elemental nor resto have points left for that)