Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Patch 3.3 will NOT be released next week

1. They won't release it on the twenty second. That's three days before Christmas. Not happening. There is no reason to delay it any longer than that, as there are no known major bugs.

2. Other people have already pointed out that the background downloader comment you had is completely irrelevant.

3. The post about 3.3 being a month+ cannot necessarily be taken seriously. It was just a GM responding to a poster and it was his way of dealing with it saying that they had some time yet instead of blowing them off. It wasn't GC coming out and saying, okay guys, just over a month.

4. Boub's opinion > Yours. Making obnoxious posts like these make you look like a piece of shit.

5. Anyways, I don't really care. It will be ready to go next Tuesday but they could easily wait another week til the fifteenth. Not a big deal. Just don't be a dick and make it one, just like the 5,000 morons that argued Goblins and Worgens wouldn't be the next new playable races. /Facepalm

Did someone post already the "Not this shit again" pic ?

How many times do some of the forum users have to see Boub being right to start believing him?

I've seen the same with Patch 3.2 "AMG BOUBOUILLE IS WRONG AMG PATCH CANT HIT BEFORE ARENA SEASON ENDS NERDRAAAGE!!!1111!!!"
    I've seen the same with Cataclysm announcement "AMG BOUBOUILLE IS JUST DOING THIS FOR THE CLICKS HE SOLD OUT TO THE AD COMPANIES!!!"

And those are just the latest 2 examples.

Every single time Boubouille posts something that is deemed controversial and contradicting someone's own beliefs, we see hundreds of similar posts how he's wrong and they are right. And yet, amazingly shortly after those guys are proven wrong they disappear from the scene, without even a single apology.

Guess what, so far he was never wrong. If he claims something, there is a pretty big (read 99%+) chance he's convinced it'll happen.

He doesn't randomly decide "Oh I'll just make up a release date" and post it on the front page.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)

Ghostcrawler: Death knights are the only current Hero class, which means they are supposed to be the best class in the game.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Narveid
    Boub is never wrong. The end. :
    Quote Originally Posted by tremors
    Divine Shield.. Never really stood the hole point of the "oh look at me im in a shiny bubble" I mean come on what does that shit even do?! Pointless waist of mana imo.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Qrio
    This the one you mean?

boub is secretly metzen.

Quote Originally Posted by Qrio

How many times do some of the forum users have to see Boub being right to start believing him?

I've seen the same with Patch 3.2 "AMG BOUBOUILLE IS WRONG AMG PATCH CANT HIT BEFORE ARENA SEASON ENDS NERDRAAAGE!!!1111!!!"
    I've seen the same with Cataclysm announcement "AMG BOUBOUILLE IS JUST DOING THIS FOR THE CLICKS HE SOLD OUT TO THE AD COMPANIES!!!"

And those are just the latest 2 examples.

Every single time Boubouille posts something that is deemed controversial and contradicting someone's own beliefs, we see hundreds of similar posts how he's wrong and they are right. And yet, amazingly shortly after those guys are proven wrong they disappear from the scene, without even a single apology.

Guess what, so far he was never wrong. If he claims something, there is a pretty big (read 99%+) chance he's convinced it'll happen.

He doesn't randomly decide "Oh I'll just make up a release date" and post it on the front page.

Goblin and Worgen masks. .. "Oh they are just random halloween masks."
    Cataclysm.
    Patch 3.2.2 realease date.
    Patch 3.2 release date.
    Every other patch before this basically.

You truly need more examples to start trusting Boub? Seriously? :

Believe in Boub and his crazy French powers.

This I have come to learn well. His ability to predict the future is just...scary.

Stood in the Fire andy_mitchelluk's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Not to be an ass to the OP or anything but-

http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-...ng-out-thread/

I know he's not asking and he's saying that it will probably not be out next week but why people keep discussing this is beyond me. It will be released when it's released. Just sit still and wait while Blizz get it all ready.

That's all you can do.

the point is, as it has been said many times already on the thread. Boub does not post things if he is not certain that they will be true. he may not be saying he will run thrue the streets of paris naked if he is wrong, but still, why doubt him?

Deleted

This... or he'd have to run naked through Paris and he wouldn't like that very much, now qould he?

Sup guys, what's going on in this thread?

So Stupid11... you were wroooooooooooonnnnnngggg.

Bet you feel stupid now
    This user has been banned.

Patch 3.3 is out now, I just finished downloading/updating to patch 3.3

Now I just gotta wait for the servers to come back online woot!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAOxY_nHdew
    Quote Originally Posted by Norlak
    It's all irrelevant to be honest. In the coming expansion, some random Joe Sixpack quest giver will still be ordering me, the godslaying lich-king defeating badass, to do some random poop-related quests.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Lysonder

Topic: Patch 3.3 will NOT be released next week
    OP: Stupid11
    Coincidence?
    Way to be wrong

Hey guys, what is this patch I'm downloading?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aman%27Thul&n=Vuldin

Quote Originally Posted by laur0511
    cummunism is an utopia that cannot be applied to real life. fortunately, video games aren't real life; therefore it can be applied there, making things more fair.

15+ Year Old Account

Just felt like posting:

OWNED LOL

That is all.

Posting in Epic Thread

Love smartas$ know it alls

So this patch I'm downloading is just the new Blizzard version of Oom-bop being added to the in game music then right?