Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: how do you think: Moonkin troll-worgen

Quote Originally Posted by starvethedead
    Here's my wowwiki page: Druid Form Ideas. I plan on putting up more art, especially if anyone wants to submit some for the travel/aquatic forms I have listed. Ideas are welcome, here or on the discussion page.
    Those ideas are so gimmicky, I can't even tell you.

It's like power rangers. Each individual has their own creature to be turned into.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

I think it's worth re-working the old druid models to make them fitting for Cata. A new look at the old world should be reflected in the original classes.

10+ Year Old Account

Here are some pretty good ones
    Not Moonkin, but w/e

This one is cool and all, but it was actually a concept from a few years ago for a new Tauren Cat form
    http://magnusgfx.com/pic_catform.jpg

I personally like this one:
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3439/...ab980dae_o.png

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by TylerN
    And bear form will be a bear, just diffrent looks.
    Cat form will obviously be a feline aswell.
    congratulations on stating the obvious

This is a pretty good render of what will probably be worgen cat form.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nOk9Fi6gKQ

10+ Year Old Account

congratulations on stating the obvious
    Well it has to be said.
    So many go with their head in the clouds thinking that troll and worgen will be totally diffrent than night elf and tauren, and get their forms based off of other animals.

Which I just find ridiculos.

Well it has to be said.
    So many go with their head in the clouds thinking that troll and worgen will be totally diffrent than night elf and tauren, and get their forms based off of other animals.

Which I just find ridiculos.

Yes it is ridiculous. That's why blizzard has set the precedent by having tons of other trolls transforming into various other animals. Is it likely this will happen? Not really. Is it a cata-wet dream? Hell yea.

15+ Year Old Account

Fact:

Do we know abilities will be the same as all other druids - Yes obviously they will be.

Do we know how the different forms will appear on Troll/Worgen - No, not even the slightest. So until images from the expansion is out nothing is set in stone .

Anyways personally I can´t wait to make myself a troll druid for pure dps .
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Here's my wowwiki page: Druid Form Ideas. I plan on putting up more art, especially if anyone wants to submit some for the travel/aquatic forms I have listed. Ideas are welcome, here or on the discussion page.
    i know this is not really dealing with the thread but naga are going to have sea serpents from wc3 they are the spitting units

and

i agree the teeth on a worgen moonkin are not going to be noticeable so i am going to suggest that their wildkin are going to have wolf ears and me more predator, vicious instead of the big fluffy bird (like a falcon instead of an owl in real life)

Quote Originally Posted by Mandible
    Fact:

Do we know abilities will be the same as all other druids - Yes obviously they will be.
    Druid abilities:
    • Swipe
    • Rake
    • Prowl
    • Tiger's Fury
    • Feline Grace

Do we know how the different forms will appear on Troll/Worgen - No, not even the slightest.
    What animals in the game have "Swipe", "Rake" and "Prowl"?

Answer: Bears and Cats

And I dont' need to explain how Tiger's Fury and Feline Grace are clearly for cats.

If Blizz decided to give Worgen and Troll druids a different tanking and physical dps forms, they would have to give either Nelves and Tauren new forms as well, because it wouldn't make much sense for two races to share a form if the others got their own. And the obvious problem with that is they just gave us new bear and cat models for both races, so they aren't going to change them again.

No, bears will be bears, and cats will be cats.

Aquatic and Travel are up in the air, however, because they don't have any specific abilities or even a name to limit what animal they could be. And since Blizz is going to redo those forms anyway, they are likely to be different animals for each race, imo.
    I'm sorry, but i just have to tell you that you are an ignorant, closed minded fool, and you need to chill out, think more, and quit being such a douche. Your responses are shrill, closed minded, and ignorant. You need to think outside the box sometimes, and realize its blizzards game and you are not ghostcrawler.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrykul
    i know this is not really dealing with the thread but naga are going to have sea serpents from wc3 they are the spitting units
    huh...?
    I'm sorry, but i just have to tell you that you are an ignorant, closed minded fool, and you need to chill out, think more, and quit being such a douche. Your responses are shrill, closed minded, and ignorant. You need to think outside the box sometimes, and realize its blizzards game and you are not ghostcrawler.

huh...?
    the snap dragons from wc3 are going to be the mount for naga if they become playable
    in your sig..

Quote Originally Posted by Vrykul
    the snap dragons from wc3 are going to be the mount for naga if they become playable
    in your sig..
    Ah, sweet, didn't know about those.

For those people who say they think they might have heard somewhere that Trolls and Worgens will get unique forms, here is the quote you are thinking of:

Bear.
    Cat.
    Taking from this Blizz quote... it also says NOTHING about moonkin form or tree form being different, so we may just see those models recycled.

I vote the Boomkins from Winterspring.

Quote Originally Posted by Nahyo
    Taking from this Blizz quote... it also says NOTHING about moonkin form or tree form being different, so we may just see those models recycled.
    That's true. They have only said they would like to do this someday in the future. However, since Tauren's moonkin has horns and Nelf's has antlers, I am 99% sure the Worgen and Troll moonkin forms will be at least slightly different.

I'm no artist but I think they would have features like this.

Lets face it, travel form will be cheetah. Aquatic will be the seal.
    And bear form will be a bear, just diffrent looks.
    Cat form will obviously be a feline aswell.
    Moonkin, well its the same model for nelf and tauren. Besides the horns, where nelfs have antlers, and taurens bull horns. So lets just expect the same for troll and worgen.
    You did not read or watch the Blizzcon report. Blizzard state that All four race will have different looks for their Bear, Cat, Travel, Flight, Moonkin, and Treeform. Kinda like the shaman from each race are getting their own totem for their race. Blizzard want people to look at something and said that one is this while that one over there is this.

This way you can see the different between the races.